Ian

Yeaahh! Got the Cheeseroller avatar! :D

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Whoo, another few :3

Something Has Happened! islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened! kauvara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Grey Wocky - *sigh*

sigh.gif

Thank you, ALP! If I get into all the chains I applied for next month, I'll just need the pet and petpet ones the ALP doesn't lend (Feed Me, Kacheek Swim, Lenny-Wicked, Super Attack Pea! -- not sure when I'll get that one -- and Meowclops, which they do lend, but unattached, so I need to wait for my fourth pet to come back to my account)

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I never realised until a few days that you had to push "continue" after solving the puzzle in order to get the avatar...

Edit: I also got this today

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kacheekswim.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Number 300! How did I not already have this one? So cute! I adopted a poundie on my 3rd page of searching. Tossing her back into the ocean after a quick feed -- her name is Yuuk4 if anyone else wants to snag her for the avvie.

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just received these 2 thanks to TDN ALP! :laughingsmiley:

Thank you so much!!!

Wishing everyone a great evening & weekend!

Annieji (& Kougra Family) :)

Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Putting her back in the pound now (lady_darkfriend if anyone's interested). Now to find a Lenny...

ETA:

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That was quick! First pet I found in the pound.

Edited by siniri