Ian

Finally went to the Faerie Abilities area of the Battledome & was met by this;

Something has happened!
bdtrophy_1.gif

Ah, a Battledome Veteran! For your valour in battles of old, a trophy
is granted. For your knowledge of faerie magic abilities, these
Neopoints are yours. Well done, warrior.

62,000 NP

Something Has Happened! bd_veteran.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battledome Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Glad to have this new avatar! (as well as the NPs & new trophy on my lookup! :laughingsmiley:)
Wishing everyone a great day & awesome luck (& skill!) in getting those avies you're going after! :laughingsmiley:

Edited by Annieji

i love my new shiny gold trophy! it is so hard to get a gold trophy and it looks nice too! finally, the avatar count goes up to 272.

Something has happened! bdtrophy_1.gif Ah, a Battledome Veteran! For your valour in battles of old, a trophy is granted. For your knowledge of faerie magic abilities, these Neopoints are yours. Well done, warrior.

Something Has Happened! bd_veteran.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battledome Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

destructomatch2.gif

It's been a good couple of days for avatars apparently! :) I'm so happy I have this one though- I've gone over 2000 points a number of times, but I just couldn't get the last two hundred or so points. I had a bunch of the triple point bonuses this game though. :D

Today I got the Battledome Veteran avatar and the Must... Keep... Smiling... avatar :D

bd_veteran.gif and islandkacheek.gif

Now I have 252 avatars ^-^

Just got the new Battledome avatar. At this point, all the avatars I have left require a good bit of time, luck, or Neopoints. Except for two that I'm waiting til I max upgrade my bank account for and the pets avatars I am getting through the ALP in the next month (and probably the month after that).

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Wow, must be lucky today. Got both avvie with the first try of the day :D

____Edit______

Something Has Happened! snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

3 avvies in one day :) quite an achievement

Edited by dat_dao98

Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another avvie off the list! LOL! 4 - Now that's a really achievement :rock:

Actually is 5 because of the new battledome avvie :D

Edited by dat_dao98

I'm glad I was able to get this.. Was afraid it'd be retired already. :D

Technicly it is already retired, since you can only get it if you won at least 1 fight from BD version 1. Which makes me SOOOOOOOOOO happy 'I' finally have a retired avvie