Ian

Something Has Happened! wishingwell.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wishing Well' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got this cute little avvie while doing that masks of dread event :D hehehe figured I might as well just go ahead and go for it :D

I finally got the Snowbuny avatar. |D

Having an account uder 4 months sucks because of the pet restrictions, but I did get Pink,OG and a couple of petpet avvies so it's s'all good. c:

Trying to get Escape to Meridell,Quad and Mootix once I get home. ^_^

I tried for the kelp avvie today with no such luck (stupidly forgot to switch to firefox to try and ended up spending over 360K NP for the avvie and still didn't get it :( )

Oh and I forgot to mention I spent over 100K NP on lever of doom in one sitting and still didn't get that avvie, plus still waiting for the darned drackonack to eat my cheeses GRRRRRR

But I did however just get this one, but missed the notification :(

pinatacandy.gif

FINALLY. After what seems forever, I got one of the Bilge Dice avvies - obviously the easiest one.

Something Has Happened! bilgedice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

But weirdness ensues, has anyone else seen this?

wtfcw.png

...so weird, I have no idea why it keeps showing up! Below where it says my pet name, there's also a link for the portal? Which leads to the community hub.

EDIT CAN'T BREATHE HOMG, from a very kind premium charter loan:

Something Has Happened! evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY. After what seems forever, I got one of the Bilge Dice avvies - obviously the easiest one.

Something Has Happened! bilgedice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

wtfcw.png

...so weird, I have no idea why it keeps showing up! Below where it says my pet name, there's also a link for the portal? Which leads to the community hub.

Something Has Happened! evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Weird about the resurgance of the Portal! o_O

OMG LUUUUUUCKY. -jealous- Do you mind if I ask how much your collat was?

Isn't that strange? I don't even understand what that's all about.

I KNOW! I thought I would fall over dead, and I couldn't get it back quick enough. He was loaning it to everyone for FREE.

wtfcw.png

OMG you are very lucky. I've been so close to that. I had to pick a number between 1 and 1000. I picked 621 and the answer was 620! :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: