Ian

Something Has Happened! sdb.gif

You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY!! on my side account :D

err actually its kinda scary. all i did was move my closet into my SDB for a closet clean *i dislike how the closet constantly reverts to page one each time you remove something*

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gif You are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! plushieeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plushie Eyrie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#275! :O

drgrumps.gif

Woo, finally got this game to load. Took a couple of tries, but I got it!

EDIT: Just got this too! :D

dice_escape.gif

Good day for game avatars, apparently!

Congratulations. One question; Since you passed 250 avatars, how many do you get in 1 month.

Thanks!

I hit 260 on the 6th of July, according to the forums, ahah. So just under three months I've unlocked 16- but most of those were in July- I was working less then. I've unlocked maybe 5-7 since August?

EDIT: I was bored, so I kept going back on the topic, and I got #250 on June 17th. Black Pteri, aww yeah. LOL.

So I've recieved 26 avatars in three and a half months. So an average of 7-8 avatars a month, but they sure are slowing down. I'm so terrible at games, and I have no luck with randoms. I've already spent 500k on Kelp today ALONE and no luck (I've probably spent 3 mill total?). Plus, a lot of those 26 were pet/petpet avatars, and those are all done now.

betterthanyou.gifI just got Better Than You!!! I've been trying to get this for *so* long! And I got a bronze trophy :*

289! :D

heermeedjet.gif

Oooh, the one I wanted, too! :D

The only BD avatars I need now are the Space Faerie and Sid. Hopefully those don't get retired! (Or I can get them before the BD gets revamped- not likely though, lol!)