Ian

buzzer_snow.gif

Blizzard jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Blizzard came back a little richer. They must have found the 312 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened!symol.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

laughingsmiley.gif Yay!!! I'm sooo excited right now!

I recently got the gadgadsgame avatar and I was thrilled. It's always awesome getting game avatars. My next goal: the buzzer game avatar. HAha, just kidding. I hate that game. :grrr:

Woohoo! Just got techobuzz.gif! :D

Still shaking but at least I never have to play it again xD

WOW. I literally want to bow to you lol. I gave up on that one after barely even beating the first one. Any tips?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

WOW. I literally want to bow to you lol. I gave up on that one after barely even beating the first one. Any tips?

I used the tips found in this topic:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/23078-easy-game-avatars/

Basically, you type in "cheese" before the level starts, so you can see your cursor.

Then you zoom in on the screen (ctrl-scroll on your mouse?) enough so you can still see the entire layout of the game. Since your cursor is really big, it's a lot easier to play :D

Hope that helps and good luck! :)

I GOT KELP TODAY !!!!

I chose one food from each menu ... spent 120,800k yesterday .. and 181,200k today .. that's a total of 300,200k ... but I finally got it !! it WAS worth it ... hehe

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finallyyy!

http://www.tdnforums...y-game-avatars/

Basically, you type in "cheese" before the level starts, so you can see your cursor.

Then you zoom in on the screen (ctrl-scroll on your mouse?) enough so you can still see the entire layout of the game. Since your cursor is really big, it's a lot easier to play :D

Hm. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/23078-easy-game-avatars/

Wow thanks alot! :D

Just got the buzzer game avatar thanks to those tips.

Wow thanks alot! :D

Just got the buzzer game avatar thanks to those tips.

No problem! *high five* Just passing on the help :)

I got the Fyora-Faerie Queen av today from buying Jet's Royal PB. :D

Huh, I should try for Kelp. Was your pet in the NeoLodge?

EDIT: just spent 120k at kelp for two meals...no avatar and now i'm just flat out broke

hopefully we win big in FC today...

Just scored the wheel of excitement one

I just got mine now! lol. And a nice 20k to go along with it

I currently have 211 secret avatars, and I am working on the game avatars. It's proving to be quite difficult actually. Especially that confounded snowmuncher avatar.