Ian

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gadgadsfruit.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsbogen!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I actually got both of these yesterday, but I fell asleep mid-post, so.

efmcdraik.gif

Rather proud of myself for this one. I've been practicing the last several days, and yesterday I finally got a high enough score to stay on the top 50.

Something Has Happened! roboeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Robo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoop! Got the avatar thanks to the avatar lending program. Gonna look for something else to borrow now. Thanks guys! :happydance:

Something Has Happened! kelpbeard.gif You are now eligible to use 'King Kelpbeard' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got another one through ALP, thanks!

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay for my account hitting 4 months! :) I can finally adopt the pets being passed around the pound on the AC.

Thought I'd never get this one, this makes #278 :)!!!!

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got lucky with the scratchcards today! Wasn't expecting it but I'm not complaining~

Sidney says 'CONGRATULATIONSSS!'

85.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Sidney will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Sidney spies a victim!

YOU WON THE LEVEL 3 PRIZE : 5,000 Neopoints!!!

Something Has Happened! sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

i got the neomail, that i had until the 5th to get the coconut jubjub avatar from ALP but the transfer was cancelled before date, and never answered my reply to the neomail.

:(

Mysterious Negg Cave

Deep in a cave in Shenkuu lies a mysterious negg. Some say that only by solving the puzzle on the negg can it be opened, and the prize inside revealed...

fon_nb_8kh923rh.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Neggbreaker will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

No one is exactly sure of his history, but they are all quite sure he is pure evil...

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! spacerocked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got this one too :D It was actually a pretty easy one to get - took me like 30 minutes in the first three scores sent for the day.

EDIT #2:

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by xrazydiamond

Eyyyy finally finished shopping for 1 NP items wooo! :happydance: Time to clean up~

Something Has Happened! sdb.gif You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: Just gotten another one, many thanks to Spritzie! :wub_anim:

Something Has Happened! codestones.gif You are now eligible to use 'Codestones!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got another one (edit: and another!), yeaaaah! Many thanks to Spritzie for lending me the items! :D

Something Has Happened! firekougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! ninjakiko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Ninja' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!