Ian

I am super excited that I did decide to join the Sway!! Got to add 2 nice, new avatars to my collection :D and I do really like both of them, very well designed.

I'm happy I joined the Sway as well, and I agree - both avatars are well designed and gorgeous!

I had about 250 avatars on my old account, and I worked very hard to get that far. :P Unfortunately I lost that account, but I've gotten up to 107 now on my new account, and I'm working on getting even more! I haven't gotten any difficult avatars yet (and I'm going to wait until I have more np in my bank before I start going after item avatars), so I'd say I'm proudest of my Ghost Lupe avatar. Typhin's been through a lot of training and it's nice to have an avatar to show for it :D Oh, and I remember that I got the wheel of monotony avatar on my first spin of the wheel! That was a pleasant surprise. It seems the rarest I own is Beware the Neggbreaker, which only about 11.5% of users own. Kinda cool.

Wow, congrats! I can't even keep my hand steady long enough to receive a score!

I never really played it until now. I think it seems more overwhelming than it is. You just have to take your time and use guides like the one here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/buzzer-game/ and make sure to use the "cheats", like the one that makes it show your cursor.

pinkpopcorn.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I lucked onto a pink xweetok when I was pound-surfing for a lab pet the other night, but I had to wait for it to stop being bloated.

I never really played it until now. I think it seems more overwhelming than it is. You just have to take your time and use guides like the one here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/buzzer-game/ and make sure to use the "cheats", like the one that makes it show your cursor.

Wow, I never even thought to check if that game had cheats. That's really helpful, thank you!