Ian

jester.gif

YES! I've been so bored of this one, but now I've got it and never have to tell that joke again :P I still need the other King Skarl one, however.

Soooooo jealous! I have the other avatar, but I need this one. Curse you, Skarl! FIND ME FUNNY.

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ugh. I hate my pet right now lol. I can't wait for the lab ray to change him.

Awww, but Mutant Aishas are adorable! Their little teethy ears! :D

The Witches Tower

groom_kougrasoap.gifKougra Shining Soap : YES

Thanks!!! candy_raspberrya.gifRaspberry Jelly A : YES

Thanks!!! toy_frisbee1.gifYellow Puppyblew Flying Disc : YES

Thanks!!!

witch2.gif

*CACKLE*!!!

I have successfully made Rainbow Egg of Aisha Transforming!

Yes! I have all the ingredients! Heh heh thanks a lot, and please come back again to help me. As an extra bonus I have given you 166 NP!

foo_slimysundae.gif

The old witch gives you a Slime Sundae!!!

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I have tried for this one in the past, but not like.... hardcore. So I figured I'd try today and only 3 quests later I got it! *dances*

My theory by the way: the item she needs has to have rainbow in it, you have to fetch 3 items, and one of the items has to have something to do with the pet that is named in whatever she is making. So in my case; Aisha was in the name of what she was making, and the item was the raspberry jelly A. Any thoughts on this? :)

The Witches Tower

groom_kougrasoap.gifKougra Shining Soap : YES

Thanks!!! candy_raspberrya.gifRaspberry Jelly A : YES

Thanks!!! toy_frisbee1.gifYellow Puppyblew Flying Disc : YES

Thanks!!!

witch2.gif

*CACKLE*!!!

I have successfully made Rainbow Egg of Aisha Transforming!

Yes! I have all the ingredients! Heh heh thanks a lot, and please come back again to help me. As an extra bonus I have given you 166 NP!

foo_slimysundae.gif

The old witch gives you a Slime Sundae!!!

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I have tried for this one in the past, but not like.... hardcore. So I figured I'd try today and only 3 quests later I got it! *dances*

My theory by the way: the item she needs has to have rainbow in it, you have to fetch 3 items, and one of the items has to have something to do with the pet that is named in whatever she is making. So in my case; Aisha was in the name of what she was making, and the item was the raspberry jelly A. Any thoughts on this? :)

I have heard the rainbow theory in the past, but never heard about the species one. Although I don't think the raspberry jelly A is really aisha-themed... Unfortunately, I can't remember the items that got me the avatar (both times). But I have done like 300-400 quests total (mostly on my old acc), but not all of them were 3 items.

Today I got the Forgotten Shore avatar. I feel that feeling of success for getting another avatar, even though this is random and I didn't do anything.

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hoorah!

You've made Leela a very happy Kadoatie.

island_happy.gif

*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 8 Kadoaties in all!)

67 to go. I'm bleeding neopoints lately!

I think I'm going to get the kad avatar on my old account too (I just use it as a side now) xD. I'm only 5 away so I might as well :)

I'm not sure what avatar to go after next though! Any suggestions?

http://www.neopets.com/~johnnyangel

^ avvie page

I think I'm going to get the kad avatar on my old account too (I just use it as a side now) xD. I'm only 5 away so I might as well :)

I'm not sure what avatar to go after next though! Any suggestions?

http://www.neopets.com/~johnnyangel

^ avvie page

Dice a Roo and Fishing?

Kad avatar is awesome! Can't wait to get mine.

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

204!

Edit: I also just picked up the Bionic Cybunny from NQII as well, so that's 205.

Oh my...

How long did it take you to finish?

I've been working on mine on and off for years, haha!

Today I got the Forgotten Shore avatar. I feel that feeling of success for getting another avatar, even though this is random and I didn't do anything.

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also got the forgotten Shore Avatar today so am really happy about that Maybe I won't be so upset now when I see those dreaded map pieces every day

The Fountain Faerie glides up to you. "Hullo. I don't suppose you'd find me Poogle Punk Collar? It's ever so important.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying to get the snowy avy for ever!!

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

but still no avy :(

Patience... Patience is what I need... and luck :(