Ian

I just got my jesters avatar from telling a joke to the king! I'm so happy!

Grats! I got both the skarl ones pretty easy on this account, but Hagan seems to think I'm just not very bright or something :rolleyes_anim:

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D I just got that one too!

Edit

Just got another one:

Something Has Happened! toasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Toasty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by tamashiiresonance

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D I just got that one too!

Awesome! We got the same avatar on the same day!

For everyone who's keeping up with my Drackonack situation: He still has not eaten the cheese or the vegan cheese.

Something Has Happened! taelia.gif You are now eligible to use 'Taelia the Snow Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! runaway_garlic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Garlic! Run!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gloomy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gloomy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! tarla.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tarla - Shop of Mystery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! tomos.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tomos' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! haiku.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rorru' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm on a roll today lol :D

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So, I got this one today on my side account :) I'm thinking of giving up on collateral for the moment and just buying some high-end items and using the Soup Faerie for a while until I get it on my Morgenna account..

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm soooo excited about the Drackonack eating the Cheese after five days!

Edited by Eme

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm soooo excited about the Drackonack eating the Cheese after five days!

Yay, I'm so glad he finally ate it! :D

tdmbgpop.gif

I wanted to get the Snowager avatar, but I ended up getting this one due to luck. :)

Finally, after decyphering all the secrets of the tomb, you're led to the treasure chamber.

fulltreasure.gif

EUREKA!

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream.

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry.

boo_ger_recipebook.gifbottlefaerie_earth.gif

You also stuff 1,108 Neopoints in your pockets!

So close but yet so far still no avatar :(

Yay, I'm so glad he finally ate it! :D

Thank you! I finally said to myself, "Alright. I'm doing ten more refreshes, and if he doesn't eat the cheese by then, I will return it because I am totally monopolizing the Drackonack." So... GOOD NEWS! He ate it on my tenth refresh. If he didn't eat it then, I wouldn't have gotten the avatar.

Congratulations! For your entry in Neopian Times Issue 550, you have been awarded the NT Writer avatar and a Writing Quill. Thanks for making the Neopian Times the finest news source in Neopia!

ntwriter.gif

wooo!