Ian

I JUST happened to obtain acezafara.gif yesterday by luck! It's been years since I had played that game. It was a surprise to me to get it so quickly! :mellow:

My profile is available here.

Since I'm only just returning to Neo, I was surprised by some of the avatars I received from years back! I have the Meowclops, so one of my old friends must have gave it to be, and a Werelupe...cause I don't recall ever having one! :guiltysmiley:

I think my most difficult avatar to obtain was "Kiss the Mortog". I mean, it's a game of chance, and I just happened to get really lucky one day, which normally does not happen to me...

The "Revenge is Sweet" one didn't take me much effort to obtain. Back then, I think it was called "What-A-Staff" and I loved it, so I played it frequently! I don't even think I collected avvies at the time but I got it regardless. The "Better Then You" one I can't even remember which game I had won it on. :sad01_anim:

I wish I had received the "Darigan - Reedemed" one, unfortunately, I missed the battle. :sad02:

Just got the Meowclops avatar. :king:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

geraptiku_tomb.gif

WOOHOO!!!! That's a random I never thought I'd get! I'll have to put it on my neoboard pen...it's just so pretty!

Here's my 220th avatar: mutantgravedoom.gif

I used to be horrible at Mutant Graveyard of Doom II, but I've learned how to get the 2250+ score (trying to hit more enemies with tombstones helps).