Ian

MEERCA CHASE! :woot: Yes! Thank you gravity mode and fish negg.

Oh and I got the two sloth ones today too.

YAYYY!!! :D *high fives* Congrats, that's insane!! My high score on that game is like 140 xD

You have won 461 NP, and it looks like the vending machine is out of food... a paint brush falls out!

greypntbrush.gif

Grey Paint Brush

Something Has Happened!

alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm having a good day.

SO JEALOUS >.< I spent 700k on the magical golden nerk for my avatar, and got absolutely nothing. I hate luck things.

To stay on topic, I got the two Sloth avs today. :) Almost at 240!! :D

Finally sucked it up and bought a Nermid for the AVM. also got snow queen (not sure why I haven't got it boore), poogle and the neoquest II ones

Awesome!

I got the Imposter Apple and the Groovy Chomby avatar!

It looks like I just need the Sticks N Stones one, and I have all the concert ones~

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

mutantgravedoom.gif

Thanks to TDN's guide, JellyNeo's guide, and most of all, the guide at UnkleAlBert's page.

I got the dubloon disaster avatar a couple days ago. took like forever to get a couple good dubloons but ya i'm only 4 away from 200. hey not bad for collecting avatars for a month or so, cant wait till i'm 4 months, then I can get some pet and petpet avatars too :king: now only 3 away! just got another one

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just got both Sloth avvies and GadGadsGame :D been trying that one for a while now.

Ah, me too! I fell -18- points short of the Meepit v. Feepit avatar today, it made me want to bang my head on my desk. But whatever, I got 6 new ones today, so I can't get greedy. I got..

1)I love my rock

2)Fishing - Titanic Squid

3)Top Gamer (Finally, some of the shockwave & 3D games won't work for me so it was a pain)

4)Pinatas & Candy

5)Dark Nova

and

6)Magical Kauvara

In 6 days I'll be able to transfer a lenny from my side and get the lenny-wicked one. Can't wait for that, it's cool looking :D