Ian

Wow congrats on getting the avvie. I've been trying to get that for months now. Do you have any tips?

If you need a guide besides TDN's, try the Snowmuncher guide on AvatarLog. It gives nice tips and explain its with some pictures. I prefer the strategy 2 (loosing 2 lives on level 2 to store up points). Eat blocks of same colour connected, as they give more points, and try to make "combos" (when a block fall and form a group of 4 blocks or more of the same colour, they disappear), especially during the first levels. It requires some practise and luck but it helped a lot.

Good luck getting it! :)

According to the Avatar Checklist "you have 105 avatars on your checklist"

I have no idea to check rarity but I'm certain I don't have anything fancy yet, haven't braved the lending program (am too broke lol)

Wow I didn't even notice that! lmao that is ironically hilarious.

Ya, I get why it is so expensive but at the rate I'm wishing for things I'll never make it. 1 mil? HAHA I'm never gonna have that many points..too much I want >.<

lol, wouldn't it be funny if we had the same ones! That would be very funny! Can other people veiw your TDN avatar log?

lol, wouldn't it be funny if we had the same ones! That would be very funny! Can other people veiw your TDN avatar log?

Not as now... might be a feature in the future though.

Latest avvie is Snicklebeast.

My latest would be... Pick Your Own.

Took me a while to get it!!

I still need some battledome avatars. Come on people, I'm a masochist! Hit me! 8D

[Ohoh, and you see those little guys down there? Yeah, those eggs and pokeball, click em. :3]

I finally got the Black Pteri... ^w^ ...The Wheel of Knowledge hates me. Already had Monotony, I just need Excitement, Knowledge, and god knows a bunch of others...