Transferring Limbo

Ouka

BIG EDIT!: So I finally was able to file a ticket and I got a suggestion to my problem. However... I have no idea where to read said suggestion. I looked EVERYWHERE. I looked in my email and it doesn't tell me what the suggestion was. I look in my ticket and it was blank. It shows who responded, but I don't see their suggestion. So I send an email back saying I can't find where the solution was offered. They respond with the solution again, and it's still blank. I have no idea what to do. :skull:

I'm pretty sure this is a glitch (though this is the first time I have encountered it).

I was trying to transfer a pet to a side account of mine and the transfer wasn't loading the first time, thus I had to refresh the page (stupid on my part :sick02: ). It ended up showing that I sent the same pet twice... So i accepted the transfer, but yet it still shows one of the transfers as not accepted.

Because of it, now I can't seem to create any new pets now that I finally decided to try out Neopets Premium. I tried to send a ticket, but for some reason, the ticket page is completely blank when I go to it.

Does anyone have any thoughts to this problem? Or is anyone else suffering from it as well?

EDIT: What I have tried doing is using a different browser and even using an incognito window to open up the tickets, but that didn't work whatsoever. The 'stuck-in-transit' problem has been going on for way over three days. Both of my accounts are unable to use the adopt or transfer feature due to this glitch.

I did send an email to neopet's support since that seems to be the only option I have. Hope I get a response back in the near future.

EDIT 2: Still trying to refresh the ticket page with no luck; page stays blank. I double checked the side account and it show that the transfer was canceled, BUT I still cannot create a pet or adopt on the side account. It still says there is a pet stuck in transit. On my main account, it says that the pet has not been accepted yet. This glitch is annoying and confusing. :sad01_anim:

EDIT 3 (so many edits!): I used my cellphone to fill out a ticket. Oddly enough my phone can do it but my computer can't. So weird. But hopefully my issue will be fixed soon. Thank you everyone for your advice and input.

This is exactly why we suspended pet chain lends xD Since the transition, these bugs are going to be prevalent until we get an all-clear from TNT.

You can try emailing [email protected] if your ticket page isn't loading, I can't guarantee fast results but it's a step in the right direction. I've had a pet stuck in transit before - it took a month I think before I got it sorted. Good luck!

Thanks. I tried using the incognito window and it still didn't show up. So I just sent an email in hopes I will get it figured out.~

I would love to try and adopt a new pet, but because of this issue of a pet being stuck in transit I cannot even open up the adopt page without an error. Hopefully I can get it fixed in the near future.

Thankfully, it did go through and I have the pet on my side account. However, it is still saying the pet is in transit, when it's not. I can't find where to cancel it. But it won't allow me to do anything in the pound, other than abandoning the pets I already have.

I recently had an issue with the trade process as well. I had a pet stuck in trade.

TNT was awesome. They resolved it very quickly. It was a bit difficult getting the ticket page to work though. I had to refresh and try multiple different times. I had the same issue checking the progress of the ticket once it was submitted, but it did work many refreshes later.

I just assumed the glitch with the ticket submission process was due to mass ticket submissions. I could be wrong though. Maybe i should'a submitted a ticket on submitting a ticket :P

Have hope...

I guess this means...Limbo's stuck... in limbo! :dance:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post if you have nothing relevant to add to the topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Unfortunately it seems this glitch is immune to all my efforts. I suppose I will just have to keep trying to get to the ticket page or wait for an email back; OR maybe I can do both.

I emailed them for a ticket and they told me I would have to send in a ticket since there was information in the form that needed to be filled out, but I have the same blank ticket page as you. This was after I informed them that the ticket system was not working. I emailed them back, but have yet to hear from them. This was about 10-14 days after the transition. Still waiting.

I'm still waiting on a response back from them myself. Hope you get your issue sorted out nicely. I've been trying to refresh the page over and over but nothing wants to show up, at all.

I tried to clear my cache and cookies and made sure my setting have it to accept third-party cookies. But it still doesn't want to load. I even tried downloading other browsers and yet nothing. I really don't get what I am doing wrong.

I'll try to use another computer and see if the ticket page will load for me on that.

This problem is driving me totally bonkers.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.