Food club still down?

KaylaTheHedgehog

I think that Food Club IS active...but the times are a bit wonky.

The reason Hugo has not updated his page is because Pet Pages cannot be edited.

I get all my bets from other users' guides so with the Pet Pages glitched, I've not been betting.

Hopefully everything will normalize soon!

Cheers!

:P

Yeah I think the times are still messed up, but it recently completed the round it was stuck on from a while ago so you should be able to bet again.

Btw, Hugo is posting his bets here for the time being.

Btw, Hugo is posting his bets here for the time being.

Thank you for linking to Hugo's Bets, stebenjos!

I placed the ones posted...with my luck they are from the last round and he will put new bets up tonight.

/laughing

C'est la vie!

:P

Yes! I've been wanting to try Food Club since Habi is now gone and was my main source of income. I placed what was posted, too. Hopefully I get back at least more than what I put out. Here's hoping. Do I just keep checking the food club page to see when it has ended?

Yes! I've been wanting to try Food Club since Habi is now gone and was my main source of income. I placed what was posted, too. Hopefully I get back at least more than what I put out. Here's hoping. Do I just keep checking the food club page to see when it has ended?

With the way it is now I just check it when I do my dailies before I go to bed. If the results aren't posted, I check in the morning. Initially you have up to 7 days to collect your winnings before they disappear, so it's not that big of a deal if you don't check it immediately.

If you followed ANYONE's bets, best to check that petpage's pet look up page instead. Since only those can be updated at present as someone suggested. There is also a FC board on the neopets "games" message boards typically posted by Hugo - it has all the updates, info, links to several betting pages and if you play the side gambit game and/or are going for the trophy you can see other's winnnings and holdings to see if you'll place for a trophy.

FC is still on the fritz. The gates close at 2:00-2:15 NST however the round isn't releasing until 4:15-4:20ish NST, like right after the transition. It's still not safe to bet between 1:45 pm NST & 4:30pm NST. Anything placed before 1:45pm NST on that day will count towards the round before the gates close at 2. Anything after 4:30pm NST go towards the next days round. Make sense?