** Another official update!***

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Something Has Happened! neopocalypse.gif You are now eligible to use 'I survived the Neopocalypse!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAAAAAAAAAASSS. TNT i love you i thought i will never have this avatar <3

Guest awkwardnormalcy

What page do we need to visit to get the avie? And my Lupe's body is missing, his tail is the only one showing up , kinda creepy

Guest awkwardnormalcy

You can get the avatar by viewing the New Features page ^_^

http://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml

Thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Ple3ase keep posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Yep, site is crashing, I was able to go to two pages, I clicked the New Features and it is still loading. Either it was just not prepared for the onslaught, or they weren't done yet.

I think they should have come up with a new avatar.

That was for a different time, that was totally unplanned for. This one was planned.

And it won't increase my avatar count.

I still can't get on :(

Ok everybody, if we want our site back we need to get off for a sec & let them fix it.......Pass the message around.

I know how much everyone missed it but its just moments away from seeing that page we had to look at for 2 days.

I wonder if this is going to happen for a while. Will they have to get bigger servers, or will we just have to be okay with random crashing?

Or is this only going to happen in the beginning, and it will work itself out?

IT people? Anyone?

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Ok everybody, if we want our site back we need to get off for a sec & let them fix it.......Pass the message around.

I know how much everyone missed it but its just moments away from seeing that page we had to look at for 2 days.

I agree, I closed it out already.

My guess is just that so many people are trying to get back on at once that the server can't handle the load. Probably nothing to do with the new server itself, just the fact that there's rarely this many individuals accessing the site at one time!