What Lurks in YOUR SDB?

carlyle

You've just confirmed (again) that I shouldn't play the coincidence.

Is everyone else hoarding their advent calender stuff until it ONE DAY becomes worth something?

LOL. I don't do the coincidence every day, and I only do it if I have the items in my SDB because of the fact I never get anything good. Dr Landlebrot probably says, "there is that CHEAP chick giving me more junk from her SDB. She can hear some humming and be glad she didn't turn into a toad." LOL. Some of the Advent stuff is worth something. Especially the books. I kept my water tower stamp and my son gave me his, and those are worth a fortune now. So you never know.

This is pretty sad that I have responded to more posts, and been responded to more in one day than ever. We are really addicted to neopets, and going through severe withdrawals. Lol.

So much stuff. I started this ambitious task of pricing every item in my SDB. Yeeeah, I got to like page 7 and then quit. Most of it is 1 np stuff and I just aint got the time.

This! I went through and started to sell off some of my stuff in there in the hopes of making some NP, but it was just too overwhelming. Also, that was right before the Coincidence started. I was JUUUUUST starting to get over my hoarding tendencies, but the Coincidence made me just keep everything again, haha XD

Like nightfall8705 I am a clutter-hating clean freak, so my SDB is only one page. I have...

• lots of one-use Battledome items (healers, bombs)
  • pant devil attractors for use when paranoid about valuable items in my inventory
  • a stockpile of NC gift boxes and faerie quest fortune cookies
  • a few plushies that are likenesses of my Neopets
  • a couple of items from the trading post/my shop that I thought might be safer there during the transition

LOL. I don't do the coincidence every day, and I only do it if I have the items in my SDB because of the fact I never get anything good. Dr Landlebrot probably says, "there is that CHEAP chick giving me more junk from her SDB. She can hear some humming and be glad she didn't turn into a toad." LOL. Some of the Advent stuff is worth something. Especially the books. I kept my water tower stamp and my son gave me his, and those are worth a fortune now. So you never know.

This is pretty sad that I have responded to more posts, and been responded to more in one day than ever. We are really addicted to neopets, and going through severe withdrawals. Lol.

I know, I'm so glad I had signed back into TDN before the shut down, because I would probably be miserable around now.

For me, it's escapism. I've got a BIG day ahead of me, and I like so spend a couple of hours just enjoying myself.

I have reached my quota for likes for the day. LOL. OMG that has NEVER happened. This is sooooo sad. But at least we have eachother for comfort. Like others have said, I think it was YOU actually, I too have gone a long time without playing neopets, years in fact, but it was always there, as you said. Now, I am going through severe withdrawals, and my pets miss me. LOL. (they are all in the neolodge except my active pet who is in the training school). I am really going to miss habi though. I made a lot of neopoints from that and I tried food club, but won nothing from that. Maybe I'm just not doing it right, but I can't seem to figure it out. Do you play food club?

I store everything in it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i've been hoarding a lot of junk for the packrat avatar, so whenever i get something around the site, it just automatically goes into my SDB. i recently went through it and found a TON of advent calendar stuff as well. when i'm finally ready to discard junk, it's going to be so much cleaner, but i've definitely gotten used to the practice of just throwing things in there and worrying about selling them later. it's going to be a hard habit to break whenever that day comes.

Lots of codestones that I collect from the BD and random events, I then use them in the island training for my BD stats.

Loads of those decorative & crystal neggs and doughnut things for previous daily events, I can't sell or trade them so they are just sitting in my SDB!

And wearable NC prizes from past events that don't interest me :/ Again can't sell or trade.

Lots of codestones that I collect from the BD and random events, I then use them in the island training for my BD stats.

Loads of those decorative & crystal neggs and doughnut things for previous daily events, I can't sell or trade them so they are just sitting in my SDB!

And wearable NC prizes from past events that don't interest me :/ Again can't sell or trade.

Skathi! I really love that custom design for your Uni.

I'm not normally keen on wigs, but it really suits her!

To stay on topic, I have tons of np customisation items in my SDB waiting for when I get into it.

Literally just randoms. There was a phase where I tried to collect every item in existence, which I obviously gave up on. I'm surprised people actually do clean their SDB though. I would but...

Items: 10,348 | Qty: 39,719

Yeah, not happening.

Hah! That is a lot!

Although, I do blow out sales with my SDB. I "level up" my shop & then put as much stuff in it as possible, and spend a few hours SW pricing while playing flash games.

This does a bit of cleaning & is more productive than scrolling through the AC.

I hoard stuff from site events like the SFC and then sell them throughout the year. Particularly books, I have thousands of books in my SDB LOL

I've done this in the past, but often forget to do it these days.

I might try to get back into it with special events.

Items: 3,067 | Qty: 4,679

Mine's pretty mild at this point. I store my codestones and whatnot for training. The red ones I sell outright because I'm so very far from needing them. I also have a habit of collecting up everything I earn during a plot/event. Yes, including the dumb little daily prizes. Some of it is NC stuff and I'm sure there are a lot of dubloons and faeries. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get something at Smuggler's Cove or restock on Krawk Island. Yes, I'm lying to myself. I can't restock simple things. Faeries are for when I eventually get to that level and need the faerie ability, but honestly I should probably only keep the ones I need... I keep petpets because I attach them to my lab rats and I zap them too. I keep telling myself I'm going to sell them, but I end up giving them to folks with petpet galleries.

Also, I collect way too many things. I have two galleries. My main and my side. I also have ideas for galleries on my two other sides. The galleries have been put on semi-hold for my sides because the upgrade costs are so expensive, but I have items for them in my SDB and continue to collect. I've also semi-committed to taking on collecting album items that I enjoy/for the stamp avatars. And TCG cards because I can't stop myself.

I have all these spreadsheets to keep myself organized, but they aren't all that useful when I don't update them. I have to go through it and price things, but I'm sooo lazy. And I keep getting reminded of goals that I haven't exactly gotten to...

But I've been discarding things for the rubbish avatar, so that's good, right? Right...

Items: 1,349 | Qty: 3,300

I try to clean it out once a year or so, and I still have too much stuff <_<

A lot is kad food since I SDB feed sometimes. I also chuck every omelette and jelly I get from dailies into my SDB so I have over 1500 items between those two alone :P Other than that, mostly just stuff I think is pretty or that might inflate in a few years.

I try to keep mine clean but still have thousands of items. I don't keep junk from dailies but I have a lot of prizes from site events. I guess the hope is that they will inflate, but TONS of people hoard event prizes so they never inflate very quickly.

I also have quite a few cool wearables that I don't use often enough. Wearables can fall into like 8 of the SDB categories; I wish it was easier to sort the items in there.