Desert Diplomacy Help

WhiteWolf

I'm siting here with a headache that's just this side of a migraine. The cause? Desert Diplomacy. I'm staring at the logic grid, and I'm trying to figure out the clues. Logic puzzles have never been my strong suit. Has anyone had any luck figuring this mess out?

can I ask what is the logic grid? I have been clicking the clues every day and its been pretty dull .. is there some other part that I am missing?

or is this the neocash part of the event?

Is there anything else to do other than click the clue links if you are not doing the nc part?

can I ask what is the logic grid? I have been clicking the clues every day and its been pretty dull .. is there some other part that I am missing?

Is there anything else to do other than click the clue links if you are not doing the nc part?

Besides clicking the clue links and the NC part of the event there's nothing else to do, sadly. :/

Well, since it's a logic puzzle, you can use a ''logic grid'' to put together the clues. Jellyneo has made one available here. Just fill it in with the clues provided and you're good to go! I already got 15 ''x'' marked in mine. To fill in the grid, let's take a look at this clue:

The Oasis Runners stole an item sometime before the guild who bribed a guard.

That means that the Oasis Runners didn't bribe a guard, so you can mark an ''x'' in that square of the methods this guild used.

Hope I could be of any help. ;)

I don't think the logic grid is part of the game. I found a grid on JellyNeo for tracking your own personal clues as the event goes on. :)

It sounds like none of us are getting anywhere fast. I love a good plot as much as the next Neopian, but I like to see a little progress daily. This one's worse than the Krawk Island plot a few years ago.

I don't think it's a plot. It's likely just a fun way to introduce a Lost Desert revamp :)

Hopefully we find out more stuff soon! The parchments retire next week so we're probably going to receive a lot more clues to help narrow it down :D

I'm actually starting to fear that it'll be a "submit your guesses" kinda thing and you'll get points based on how close you were. That is, I don't think we're getting all the clues necessary to solve the grid.

thanks for the help over the grid and where this whole thing might be going, I looked at that clue and thought huh !!!???? and to be honest there is a big question mark over my head with a lot of this...Its not the kind of thing I have ever done before and it seems very confusing to me.

Yeah, I started to fill in clues on the grid and thought I had several figured out until I realized that I was assuming the missing time slot was 1 AM instead of 4 AM. If I'm wrong, that changes most if not all of my answers. So I think we're better off waiting to fill it in until at least that clue is established.

Oh my gosh, you had scared me with this logic grid. I didn't see one on Neo so I thought I was missing part of the event. Since it's something extra Jellyneo is providing, I'm not too concerned. I can't think of an instance where TNT has provided better prizes for doing something quicker during an event. For fairness, they usually they take time zones into account. It may come in handy once the next parts of the event are released so I may do it then, but for now I'll hold off. Best of luck getting it finished though, I know how big of a headache some of those logic puzzles can be :P

And as far as the Parchment Pieces go, is it worth buy NC cash to decode them?

That depends on how much you like the possible NC items they give you (listed here, though there's one missing from the latest parchment). If you aren't too excited about them, or don't care that much about wearables in general, then no, it wouldn't be worth it. If you do like them and it won't break the bank for you, then I would go for it.