Yay for my birthday!

AllTimeMarr

sqUQn0q.jpg

Hope you get a nice birthday with lots of cake. Any nice presents?

hey happy birthday!! :D you've gotta do something special today..maybe a nice dinner? I always use my birthday as an excuse to chow down on some awesome food. I hope you enjoy that bright, vibrant, neopets birthday theme! lol

Thank you all! My first birthday on Neopets I fully experienced, haha!

I went to work this morning and bought some cake beforehand. [i don't really know what it's called in English, but it's with apple and here's a picture] They were like, do you even want to come? You can stay home if you want to? But I said that I really don't mind working, and that by the way everyone's gone. My little sister's working, my parents are on a holiday to Canada visiting family, and that leaves me! (:

Even though I don't really celebrate it, I did have a nice dinner - at home. I made lasagna. ♥ Which is my favorite food because we only eat it on special days [Christmas, Easter], but now that my parents are gone, I decide what we eat. And my sister gets a little say in it, haha.

I got flowers from my work. Beautiful with blue and purple flowers. I don't know the names but still! I also got a giftcard from a fashion store [H&M, I don't know if it's known in other countries, haha] from the colleagues I work with daily.

sqUQn0q.jpg

Hope you get a nice birthday with lots of cake. Any nice presents?

I love this picture, haha. This really made me laugh, I shared it with an online friend from another community who's already having her birthday today and posted it on Facebook, haha.