OK Here's My Intro :)

jenks

I've been playing Neopets since 2003. I'm still on my original account and have played consistently without ever losing it so I figure I'm fairly well-behave. *puts on best angel look*

I love Meepits, entering the Caption Competion because I can't draw or play games worth a Sloth, Lawyerbot (version 1.0), chatting on Charter boards, trying to enter the PG (been held over every time but never published), spending too much on NC, the Advent Calendar, and dressing my pets (when I remember). Off-Neo I read, write, play on other game sites, take online courses (just because), and considering learning Welsh (just because), do tons of genealogy, hang out on Facebook, do gardening, love to shop, love to cook and also find time to battle alien invaders in the woods in back of my house.

I reside in the Pocono Mts. in PA with my husband, Gerry, and Ragdoll kitty (purrrr), Emma. I'm an older Neopian player and retired government paralegal. My kids are long grown and I have two grandchildren.

Not much else except, hi, nice to meeet you and who are you? :)

Hi and nice to meet you, Jenks! I'm Gren. I must say, I'm very jealous of your trophy collection! I, too, still play on my original account, but I've only played on and off over the years (obviously more off than on. Oops.) I live in a different mountainous state with my husband, one-year-old dog, and ancient bunny. We are currently expecting our first child. I hope you enjoy your time here on TDN Forums with us! We're all nice here and don't bite (much). ;)

Hi there Jenks, welcome to TDN! n_n

I'm Laura, nice to meet you! I still have my original account, but I'm using it as a side instead of my main now. I love gardening too! I can't wait until I have my own house so I can design the garden, haha. At the moment I'm still living with my parents, but I've been making hanging baskets and such.

Much like Grenthine, still on original account, more off than on and jealous of trophies!!

o.o trophies....

Oh yeah! Welcome to the Forum side of TDN =3

Hi Jenks! :) Oh man, my family is really big into genealogy. I don't think there's a single day that goes by that my mom isn't doing research. She's pretty obsessed lol.

I've been really enjoying online classes as well :) I just signed up for five this fall. I've had to take time off from physically attending college so I'm glad there's so many options these days!

it's nice to meet you!

Hiya Jenks! :D

I'll be the first TNDF'er to greet ya with a huge hug!

(mainly cuz I already know ya)

/laughing

I have been a fan of TDN/TDNF for YEARS. I have used their Dailies page for as long as I can remember...and I completed the pet/petpet/petpetpet's avatars thanks to their wonderful lending program. The folks here are all EXCEEDINGLY helpful with all things Neopian (and with a lot of other things as well!)...I hope you find it as awesome as I long have.

Cheers!

:P

Thank you, everyone, for the very warm welcome.

Josh, yes you know me already. I promise I didn't bring any Meepits here with me. Well, only a few. :D

I don't know how much time I'll have to spend here but it's nice to meet all of you. :) I'm hoping to be around from time to time.

My latest thing on Neopets is currently cleaning out my SDB and Gallery. I'm also trying for the PG again soon. I always get "held over" but never published. It's frustrating. When you've been on consistently for so many years you get bored after a bit and look for new things to do.

Anyway, nice to be here and nice to have such a nice welcome. :)