How many years have you been on Neopets?

alola9

I first started back in Y2K. However, because of health reasons I took a break for a couple years and when I came back my first account was purged. So many avatars, gone... sigh. This new account is 27 months.

According to my userlookup, been on Neo for 12.5 years. But most of that has been on hiatus or something. :P

according to mine, I wasn't active from the maraqua war plot until this past AC hah all those missed event trophies... :sad02:

now I miss my old account... :mellow: :sad01_anim: :sad02: :skull:

according to mine, I wasn't active from the maraqua war plot until this past AC hah all those missed event trophies... :sad02:

now I miss my old account... :mellow: :sad01_anim: :sad02: :skull:

I only started last year, so I have missed alot! I'm hoping to be part of something interesting soon.

Btw, I'm still looking for the perfect avatar image. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. :(

I've been playing for about 12 years now! I took a long long hiatus and when I attempted to come back my account was gone! I was soo upset that I didn't even attempt to come back for a while. I decided to come back around eighth grade? (I'm 22 now lol) and had a nice account for a couple years. That account has since been frozen, now I have my most recent account which just barely hit 1 year

My first account is approximately 10 years old. Due to some issues with my e-mail, I can't access it now. I still go to that old user lookup every now and then and look at my sad, badly-named pets. I went on several hiatuses (the longest of them was over 1 year) because of school and lack of Internet connection.

I just looked up the only old account I can still remember the account name of (or that still exists), it's 14 years old. I didn't realize that account was that old, the first one I remember had a username that had something to do with my imaginary marriage to one of the members of Hanson, and all my pets were blue shoyrus. Maybe my little kid brain was like hey, side accounts are totally gonna catch on, I'm doing it. I actually think I had several of them, and probably broke a ton of those side account rules (Oh no!) I definately haven't played regularly since then.

I tried to log into the old one I remember...if only they had a "Forgot the fake birthday you picked because you were 11?" option :laughingsmiley:

10 years :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i just looked at my user lookup, and i just got a new shield! 13 years now!

13_0_years.gif

I love the fact that the shield changes with age of account and this 13 year one is one of my favorites,

Im heading for my least favorite for 12 years next week, I like the one I have atm.

I started playing Neopets in 2004. xD I wish I still had my first account, but it was purged during my 3 year hiatus. So, I've been actively playing for around 7 years.

My main account recently turned 13 years old. Much of that time, sadly, I only remembered to log on for the Advent Calendar, when I even remembered to do that! :* But I'm glad I logged on often enough that I never forgot my username/password. I do wish I paid more attention and gotten some nifty trophies from site events, though! My account was around for most of them, and I have done so few! :(

Haha! Mine was much the same! :P But I'm back now and loving it :P

I'm 14 years old!!!