Fountain Faerie Quest Help

rntracy1

I am not sure where to post this question so I hope it is in the right place. In my 6 years on neopets I have read of FFQ and dreamed of getting one. I finally did. I hadn't decided what I wanted for a pet so I have been waiting. Low and behold, I just got another FFQ!!!! The item cost me 2,000 NPs!!! I couldn't believe it.

My question, do I need to paint my pet before completing this quest or can I have two rewards waiting for me? I know, such a dilemma. LOL

Yes, you would have to use it up before completing another one. You can still get another quest (Fountain Faerie), but if you were to complete it without using up your first one, you would lose it.

Yes, you would have to use it up before completing another one. You can still get another quest (Fountain Faerie), but if you were to complete it without using up your first one, you would lose it.

I didn't realize that! Not that I have that problem haha..

Tracy, don't forget if you're into avatars that there is an avatar for painting a buzz!

Yup the avatar is a great idea if you're into such things :D You can adopt a buzz and paint it and put it UFQA, or you could offer someone on tdn/your friend their choice of painted buzz if they're interested ^^

Thanks guys.

Yes I know about the buzz avatar. There is also the avatar for feeding a popcorn item to a pink pet (and I LOVE pink-lol). So many different avatars. And yes I know, such a dilemma I am in. But it really is because I am under a time crunch too. See under NORMAL circumstances I could let my reward sit there and let my quest sit there uncompleted for as long as I wanted. But my problem is, my FFQ is from a fortune cookie I bought and it is only my second day. So in order to get my next 5 days of quests, I have to finish this one. To finish this one without losing my previous reward, I have to use it now. If it was the 7th day I would let it sit too. I want my last 5 quests because I actually bought the cookies for cheaper pet training (stat increase). The FFQ was just a bonus.

I was sooooo lucky. A lot of you already know that I received my first ever FFQ after dying on Neoquest 2 insane mode. I was at skill level 22 and died in a regular battle. I was so upset because you have to start the game from the beginning if you die. I literally wanted to cry. Just as I was restarting the game, poof, up pops a faerie quest. I refreshed it because I had that boon from the obelisk, and there it was!! I did a double take just to be sure. I was SURE the item would be unbuyable, but to my disbelief, it was 4,000 nps. I didn't even look for it cheaper (I probably could have found it cheaper) because I was so excited and nervous that the quest would disappear or something, lol, that I just bought it immediately.

So I buy a few fortune cookies and on my second day I get another FFQ. I had never heard of the item and thought for sure it was unbuyable, but yet again, I found it for 2,000 nps.

That's awesome! Personally, I would go ahead and get the buzzin' avatar, and then save the second quest for when you figure what pet you want. The other pet avatars you can always be lent from the ALP. You may never get another FFQ! ;)

That's awesome! Personally, I would go ahead and get the buzzin' avatar, and then save the second quest for when you figure what pet you want. The other pet avatars you can always be lent from the ALP. You may never get another FFQ! ;)

I agree. Also, the buzzin' avatar is specific to having it painted at the fountain, while the pink! avatar and other ones that include painted pets don't require the fountain, and you can be lent the pets through TDN's lending programme.

My hubs used his FFQ to paint a Buzz pink. He doesn't like it though and will prob be sending it to the pound soon. I just got my 3rd FFQ recently too, with a 1500 NP item. Lucky us! I don't know what to do with mine either, but I rarely get FQs.