Finally coming out of lurking to say hi!

Hi everyone! I'm 22, Australian, studying my Bachelors of Accountancy and have been a Neopian citizen since I was a young(er) whippersnapper. I've been using the Daily Neopets website for a long time and while I love the friendly community on the TDNF, I've just lurked in the corner until now. Some time in the long ago, I returned to Neopets to check my stocks out of curiosity and yadda, yadda, yadda now I'm addicted again. I'm now working on avatar collecting, procrastinating studies, stamp collecting, procrastinating, trophy collecting and procrastinating. Just thought I'd shuffle out of the corner, introduce myself and am looking forward to joining this great community! :thumbsup:

haha neopets is my favorite place for procrastination..which I may or may not be doing right this moment o.O

I'm working on my avatar collection as well :) Just got the leer of doom today so I was pretty happy....next task- improving my gaming skills! lol ..I wish you the best of luck in your neo endeavors and hope you enjoy your time here :)

I got my lever of doom avatar last week! After sinking months and an absurb amount of neopoints into it. :sad02: Thank you, congratulations on your lever-of-sunk-time-and-NP avatar and good luck mastering the games! :laughingsmiley:

I got my lever of doom avatar last week! After sinking months and an absurb amount of neopoints into it. :sad02: Thank you, congratulations on your lever-of-sunk-time-and-NP avatar and good luck mastering the games! :laughingsmiley:

I tried before and spent about 30k on it. Then today when I tried I went in with 70k on hand and came out with an avatar and 95k on hand haha thank you random events! XD

and thank you :) good luck stamp collecting!! I hope you're able to achieve your goals

lol this thread is so full of meridell support! next year will be theirs for the cup ;)

Thanks Bck! I intend to excel at both the procrastination and avatar collecting, simultaneously for efficiency of course!

I don't know exactly how much I spent on the Lever of Doom, but if I had to estimate it would be somewhere around "too much". I'm glad one of us had some luck with getting it on the cheap. :hmmph:

Thank you Lia, it sure is! The lure of the casual stock market check is indeed an irresistable force.

Hello, and welcome. So much to do, and um, well, so much time to procrastinate in. That must be a characteristic flaw in us Neopians, because I thought I was alone in the Neopian world of PROCRASTINATION. Lol.

Anyway, good luck with your avatars and everything else.