This is the best I can do for the Orders

johnnxiv

wow you were very busy!! good for you putting in all that time. Last time I battled that hard was a while ago I must confess that these days I tend to just do about 50 to 100 battles in total. Makes me wonder how many fights other people must be doing since Order didnt come out on top this time.

Oh, wow!! I am seriously impressed!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow, you did work hard! I'm sorry the Order didn't win this time. I, myself, chose the Seekers (which won) and continue to just choose my factions at random. You only have to do at least 10 battles in order for it to count if your faction wins. That's usually what I do since I battled hard and fierce when the obelisk was first unearthed.

usually people join the majority faction and just do mimimum battling :sad01_anim:

it is not wrong, but remember that there are some dedicated battlers that joined one faction everytime and really work hard to win.

i always follow majority in the last few battles and do 1k to 2k+ battles but still loses.

now, i just choose whichever has the best boons and checking fight records of supporters of each team to determine which faction to join.

also, in my opinion, the order are the least popular faction among the hard-hitters. even some of them wage war towards the order to not let them win, or as they say, "the order avatar is retired". :woot:

i think the only reason they win last month is because everyone was playing Altador Cup and there are some medium to heavy hitters join forces to fight for the order.

sorry for the long post :laughingsmiley:

Man, you've been working hard! (I usually just rack up around 10 wins each on the first two challengers per faction.) I saw your post first before I checked the obelisk page yesterday and I thought my faction (Seekers) was gonna lose, but hey, I guess you can't win the war with just one person. Kudos, though, that must have been incredibly tedious. :weird:

I join a faction at random, because going with a majority has never proven to do me any good in the Obelisk War. Sometimes I wonder if that's how the winning faction is even determined........

But I did go with the Order this time around and was suuuuuper bummed when they lost. But I seem to be an all-star at picking the wrong faction each time though. XP