NC items in the Money Tree?

I just recently got the Pack Rat avvie, so I've been spending a lot of time at the money tree hunting for items. I noticed that there are sometimes NC Mall items there. What's up with that (not that I'm complaining, I've gotten a few really cool items)? All I know about it is that it happens through something called 'upcycling,' and I don't even know what that means.

You can read about upcycling here: http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/upcycle/

But the short version is, you buy an Upcycle Fortune Cookie from the NC Mall, it will let you "Donate" a number of NC items, and every time you "Donate" something, it'll go into the Money Tree, and you get a nice prize/NC in return for donating.

Hmm, this upcycle cookie must be new. It's the first I'm hearing of it, but it seems to be a great way to get rid of those NC items a person doesn't want anymore to somebody who would want them! )

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.