Grumpy Old King Avatar

AllTimeMarr

So, did you get the avatar? And how exactly? Some say your answer doesn't matter, as long as the question is: "What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?"

But others say the answer has to be: "You offering them a tin of what what what."

So know I'm confused. Did someone get the avatar without the exact answer to the question? Please tell me, I'm dying to know how to get the avatar.

I've been trying for BOTH the grumpy king avatars for the longest time with no luck (not to mention the wise old king). I've never heard the theory about that answer, but I do know people that have gotten it with just a random answer. As far as I know the answer can be anything.

He surely is stubborn when it comes to jokes lol

I got the Grumpy Old King avatar last year. I used the fierce peophins question, but then my answer was something completely random that I don't remember.

I did the same thing. I got the Grumpy Old King avi several years ago before my hiatus and know I used the peophin question and put in a completely random answer. Best of luck!

Funny you should ask, I got the avvie just this week (after trying for years as well). The questions does indeed have to be "What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?" but the answer can be anything. Mine was random, and I got it.

Here it is, question and answer:

Neopets_Blumaroo_Avvie.png

Funny you should ask, I got the avvie just this week (after trying for years as well). The questions does indeed have to be "What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?" but the answer can be anything. Mine was random, and I got it.

Here it is, question and answer:

Thanks thanks thanks! Now I now I can randomly put in answers for that one avatar, hahaha! :)

I think it might be a time of day thing. I had tried to get both the grumpy king and the King Hagan avatars for months and then one day I got them both within minutes of each other because I was in the habit of doing them one after the other. So that made me think it was a time of day thing, but I got them a while ago so I don't remember the details of what time it was