What Are YOU Saving Up For?

Looks like we get a week of Games Galore!

I'm not very good at games...but, at 5 a day that can help even my savings!

I run my Level-50 Habitarium whenever I'm online, I Battle for my 15 prizes a day from the Battledome, I do my Dailies Daily (thanks TDN!), I play Keyquest as often as possible so as to turn my Keys for prizes, and I Shop-snipe as able. Adding 5x daily game scores for week is a welcome addition!

What else do y'all do to add to your coffers?

:P

My goal is currently 1 million but, I also want either a pink or faerie PB

i'd love to have my daily stocks paid for with just my bank interest.. only like 10mil to go, haha. in the meantime i keep throwing away waaaay too many NPs on customization stuff, but hey, it's fun! also want to snag a draik egg at some point soon, but can't quite bring myself to blow that much all at once just yet.

I waaaaaas saving for a Draik Transmogrification Potion, but the price change discouraged me and I splured on a whole bunch of avatars... whoops.

I'm saving to build up my bank interest. I'm at around 8 million at the moment and goal #1 is 10 million. That and stamps, no particular stamp. I just want to acquire stamps. Completing the avatar stamp albums would be nice, but I don't see myself accumulating a spare billion or so NP to do so in this lifetime.

I'm saving up right now to pay for collateral for the Queen Fyora avatar from TDN's lending programme. I've also always wanted to hit a million points so I'm working on that too. And I want to paint my poogle, although I have no idea what colour, so I don't even know what I'm saving up for or if I already have enough points!

I'm saving up to get the last bank account level, but my honest goal? Getting my Battle Pet to be Space Faerie fighting worthy (I used to collect the IRL plushies) and buying one or two of the Anagram Swords. However, if I manage to luck out before that and pull off beating Neoquest II three times (I've almost finished the fifth act on normal difficulty) then the anagram swords can wait and I'll likely spend it on something silly like the Wheel of Extravagance.

I'm saving up neopoints to get extravagance.gif

I'm using my shop profits to solely buy red codestones and train at the Ninja School.

Omg I got that avie on my first spin and it's been set to that ever since!

My goal would probably be to keep saving so I can go for those bigger bank accounts. I've heard of some people getting 1 million NP just from daily interest! :o

I doubt I'll ever save up a huge amount of money because I spend it on stuff once I've saved it. :P I collect stamps and neodeck cards and am at the point where each new one I add is at least ~300k. So I save up for the cheapest one, buy it, save up again, buy another one, and so on.

I'm saving up to buy Kelpbeards Trident slowly.. I have been clearing out my SDB and have discovered I have some really collectable stamps, backgrounds and books. I had no idea how expensive some of these are so have been hording up on more...

Lots of fun things being saved up for!

I am sloooooooooooooowly refilling my coffers.

The Bottle of Sand Stamp hit my Neo-Wallet HARD...but it was sooo worth it. I have wanted that stamp for my Gallery for nearly a decade. :D

Omg I got that avie on my first spin and it's been set to that ever since!

Hah! That avatar set me back just shy of 4 million nps. Some folks have spent FAR more and still don't have it.

One spin? You probably have some folks ready to throw you into Kiko Lake!

I know the feeling though...I got the Edna avatar on my very first quest. You could HEAR the heads exploding when I announced that on my board. /laughing

Good luck to everyone with their savings goals...

Cheers!

:P

Hah! That avatar set me back just shy of 4 million nps. Some folks have spent FAR more and still don't have it.

One spin? You probably have some folks ready to throw you into Kiko Lake!

Haha, yeah I was really happy to get it, well worth the 100,000 NPs!

Anyway, my goal hasn't changed, but I would like to save up to the price of asparagus.

• 1 month later...

Right now, I'm using habitarium to get to the 5 million mark in my bank account (got a bit more than 4 mil, almost there). Once I finish that I'm gonna spend it all on the things I need to finish customizing my pets, then after that continue to work on my planned galleries if I have enough left over. If not, I'll just start saving more.

Solely relying on food club bet winnings to gain NP, and I'm slowly saving up for the 20M collateral for the BGC. :p Only 16.5M to go! x_x

If I ever reach that, I'll have enough money to buy the paintbrushes and morphing potions for Sam, Dean, and Cas. :yes:

And then I'll spend the rest on their food galleries, as well as Kyon's Xweetok gallery. I'll probably get her repainted, too. Ahhh I can't wait to be rich! :arrowhead:

I try to save up in the bank just for the interest. Before I put money in the bank though, I'll try to look for a book my pet still needs. Only about 840 books and hundreds of millions of NP left to go!

The last couple days I've also been spending my NP trying to get that Edna avatar :sad01_anim:

Currently I'm saving up to be able to comfortably afford the HT - Richest avatar. Ideally I'd like to hit 25 mil before I buy the book. After that I'll try for the Wheel of Extravagance avatar more regularly, but I don't have any concrete goals besides the book at the moment - although reading everyone else's responses here has given me some good ideas!

Saving for:

-Ultimate riches bank account(10 million:

- 2nd lab map to increase how many pets I can zap and adopt out.(1 million)

-Wheel of Extravagance data collection and avatar(I want to test the likelihood of landing on each squares)(10 million ideally)

-Buying stocks every day.(105k a week)

-HT Richer avatar.(1mil)

-5 m battledome set

-Training Feldrans to 1200 HSD(millions upon millions)

-Neo deck and Stamps(indefinite)

Then, after I get all the avatars I need to get....20 million for the BGC collat.

So total: 50 million? At least.

Currently at.....7.1 million....blah.