Question about pet transfers

patricebee

I am trying to transfer my draik that I hatched on a side account to another account. The account that the draik is currently on is just 1 month old so I thought that I could do the transfer today. However when I attempt the transfer, it says "your account is not old enough to transfer this pet". Does the account have to be 4 months old to transfer the pet? The account that I am trying to transfer it to is almost 5 years old so that's not the problem.

Yes. It doesn't matter if it's to or from an account, if it's under 4 months, you can't send out or receive a pet that is Limited or Restricted (that includes Draiks), can only adopt these colours: blue, brown, checkered, glowing, green, invisible, orange, pink, purple, red, shadow, silver, skunk, speckled, split, white and yellow, and can't adopt/send out any pets over level 2.

Oh - sigh..... I may have to take a big risk with the pound then. Gulp.

Thanks very much for your help

Hmmm... Don't do it. Draiks are highly sought after and yours could be adopted by another person in a split second. I think it's better to just wait for your side account to be old enough.

Hmmm... Don't do it. Draiks are highly sought after and yours could be adopted by another person in a split second. I think it's better to just wait for your side account to be old enough.

I'm begging you not to as well, if you love your pet you will most likely loose it. Cheaters use all sorts of crazy programs these days and can snatch up sought after pets as soon as they drop in. ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK. Just wait it out, I don't think there is ANYTHING you need to do with your draik that you need to risk pounding it.

If you just need somebody to hold it, I have a side account with an empty slot that is old enough. I never use my transfers, so I would be more than willing to hold your pet for you if you like. Just let me know. :)

I totally agree with Leverhelven. Waiting out the four months is better than pounding a sought after pet like a draik. You will only regret it if you pound your draik.

Yeah, definitely wait. Draiks are popular and not all that easy to come across, so if you pound it, someone could instantly pick it up, and there would be nothing you could do about it. It's too much of a risk if you ask me.

We're going a bit off-topic here, and the question has been answered anyway.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).
The original topic has been answered.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.