Fishing Avatar Question

mayi

I'm currently level 93 and I still haven't gotten the Titanic Squid. I read the avatar guide and it said that it appears 80+.

Will I eventually get it?

Do you remember at what level you got the avatar?

hahah oh my gosh this is so weird. I just went to go see what my pets fishing level was and it as exactly at level 93 as well o.o

but yeah I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm sure it will pop up one of these days as I've already caught every other squid version up to the titanic one :p

It's random, I believe. Even when you catch a Titanic Squid, there's no guarantee that you'll get the avatar. I've caught Titanic Squids before, but it was only a few days ago that I've caught a Titanic Squid AND gotten the avatar.

It's totally random and pure luck. I remember the very first time I caught the Titanic Squid it was right after level 80 and I also got the avvie too. Just keep being patient!

Now if that luck would go towards the Wheels so I don't have to keep spinning is another story.... :shiftyeyes_anim:

It's random. Don't worry, it'll happen eventually. It helps if you have all your pets doing underwater fishing as it increases your chances :)

If I had known that sooner. xD All my other pets are at levels between 1-15. Thanks. :)

hahah oh my gosh this is so weird. I just went to go see what my pets fishing level was and it as exactly at level 93 as well o.o

but yeah I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm sure it will pop up one of these days as I've already caught every other squid version up to the titanic one :P

weird....

when you do can you post when you got it so we can compare how long it took us. :)

It's random, I believe. Even when you catch a Titanic Squid, there's no guarantee that you'll get the avatar. I've caught Titanic Squids before, but it was only a few days ago that I've caught a Titanic Squid AND gotten the avatar.

I thought I had caught it but I caught a giant squid. Maybe it's the same??

At what level did you get the avatar?

It's totally random and pure luck. I remember the very first time I caught the Titanic Squid it was right after level 80 and I also got the avvie too. Just keep being patient!

Now if that luck would go towards the Wheels so I don't have to keep spinning is another story.... :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'll keep fishing!! Fishing is all about patience haha.

Good luck spinning!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post multiple times in a row. If you have something to add, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I thought I had caught it but I caught a giant squid. Maybe it's the same??

At what level did you get the avatar?

The avatar is obtained at random when you catch a "Titanic Giant Squid." It looks like this:

vor_titanic_squid.gif

I got the avatar at around level 102.

I broke 100 before I got mine. Just keep it as a part of your dailies and it will happen. As far as random avatars go, this one is not as cruel as the others :P

Yeah I think it isn't but I am surprised I still don't have it.

The avatar is obtained at random when you catch a "Titanic Giant Squid." It looks like this:

vor_titanic_squid.gif

I got the avatar at around level 102.

I will look for it. I hope I get the avatar at first catch.

Thanks. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

One of my pets is level 103, and I've never caught a Titanic Giant Squid, much less gotten the avvie :/

Let's cross our fingers to get it soon. >-<

Totally irrelevant but your icon made me lol.

I got mine around 120 or 130! It definitely takes some time.

I've always been too lazy to fish with ALL of my pets and I only did it with my other dailies so I did it once a day max.

I was wondering the same thing. I think I'm level 92 and no luck!

I'm glad I'm not alone on this.

Let's hope we catch a Titanic Squid soon! :D

I got mine around 120 or 130! It definitely takes some time.

I've always been too lazy to fish with ALL of my pets and I only did it with my other dailies so I did it once a day max.

I have tried to do it twice a day but it would sometimes say I needed to wait more so I just now do it once a day.

I didn't get mine until I was nearly 200 x_x Needless to say I got super antsy, so good luck!

:O

200!!!! Wow!

I would have thought I wasn't going to catch one by then .xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.