Lawyerbot Chain Lending

Totu487

Ok, so @stebenjos recently gave me 50 Usuki items so I could get the avvie. He wanted it to be passed on to others so the chain would continue until it fell into the wrong hands. I'm worried that the next person I give it to will be an untrustworthy one... :(

So I realized that I could give it to you guys! :) Here are the directions if you are interested:

I would essentially put up 5 trades of 10 Usuki items, you offer a junk item on each trade (you don't have to offer anything special), confirm you have the avatar and then pass it on to the next person that needs it. We could use this thread to keep track of who is currently in possession of it, and who is in need of it.

There is absolutely no price to pay. :)

If there is no one interested, I'll probably just give it to someone moping around the Neoboards. :P

I'm interested! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It'd be so much easier to keep track of if you guys just used 1 thread instead of creating one each time the items are passed around lol :P

Hey there! I put up offers on your Lawyerbot items with a carrot and pea omelette for each. Did you want collateral? Hope we can get this avatar together! :)

Okay, just a reminder that we don't need multiple topics to keep track of this chain lend (that's why it's called a chain ;)), I've merged the previous topics and please keep everything to one topic only regarding this chain lend. Any succeeding threads will be deleted and starters will be warned accordingly.

Awesome yay! Thanks rejoyce! Now I just put them all up back at the trading post. Do you want them back to manage the lending process? They're all on trading post now! Eeep another avi for my collection! :laughingsmiley:

UPDATE: Hm it looks like there is an ALP official lending thread for this avatar. I've posted in it and offered them my items. Let me know ASAP if you want the items next and if I don't hear back, I'll prob scour the NeoBoards to pawn them off or give them to the ALP lenders. Cheers!