Hello!

MagusJan

Hello and welcome to the addictive gaming site that is Neopets! :woot: (at least its addictive for me lol)

I'm also new in the forum but I've been playing neo for quite a while so if you have any question just ask away. :3

No such thing as a stupid question. Welcome to neopets I am sure you will enjoy it there are plenty of games and other things to do that it has something for everyone n.n

Just as Kitty said, no stupid questions, only those unasked.

Welcome to NeoPets and TDNF, I have been around for quite a while as well, and will also be happy to answer any questions tossed my way =3

welcome to the forums!

to quote from my high school teachers "there's no such thing as a stupid question" man if I had a penny for every time I heard that phrase! haha but it's right, so don't be embarrassed about asking any kind of question. Everyone's really great here :)

It's doing well enough for me. Getting ready for tomorrow so buying the items I need to put into the auctions for my guild. n.n

You find the free dailies?

Hello there, Magus! Or Jan. I'm actually not sure what to call you. Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about asking questions, it really helps out. :) The people here are really great at answering questions, and you never know if your asking might help out a user with the same question. We were all new at some point, so we know what it feels like.

Hi Jan! You can use the healing springs every 30 minutes, but your results may vary. Even though your pet is sick you may just get increased HP or a potion os something. I just keep going back every half hour to see what she'll do. Don't worry your pets won't die if they're sick or hungry though =)

~Joy