Could someone take my survey?

w1ll0x

I need people to take my survey so I can analyze and find out the best and most popular money making techniques! By the way, be sure to stop by my shop! LOL

Survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/83RKFNW}

Sorry, the link is broken :( Maybe if you try re-posting the link? :D

Yeah! I'm collecting NPs to donate to all the poor people in Neopia. Everybody needs help at times, right?

It's just the bracket at the end that got stuck to the URL, taking it off makes the link work. :)

A curious survey, has anyone bought those big ticket items in your shop yet?

Not yet, but the other items were bought. Hopefully by donating to the poor, we can all help make Neopia a better place for all.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just a word of caution that TNT highly frowns upon people asking for donations. Even if it's "for the poor people of Neopia" (how do you even know who those are? How are you going to distribute those profits?) I'm sorry, but this just looks like someone who's trying to ask for donations/pool money for themselves with the guise that they want to help others. If you really want to help others, you can make NP on your own and find others to help. If I had spare NP, why would I donate to someone who "wants to help others" rather than just directly sending it to the person who needs it? It's also pretty fishy that a new account is doing this.

If you are really curious about how people make NPs, you can go to this topic: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/36335-how-do-you-make-neopoints as your survey barely covers all the NP-making options of Neopets.