Hidden Tower RE?

Shelley

So I just got the random event while playing NQ that said I can get a 10% discount at the hidden tower. I thought it didn't really mean anything but then realized I can ACTUALLY get a 10% discount. So a few questions...

A.) is there a time limit?

B.) could I combine it with the 3% discount next month?

and C.) what do you recommend doing with it? haha Should I buy an expensive item and resell?

I didn't realize that this could be a profitable event! I was pondering buying another one of the avatar books (I have the cheapest one) But I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money right now :X

haha I didn't think this existed either, I didn't even think it was real when I got it

buying the million np avatar book is sounding like a decent choice :) The only other thing I was pondering was reselling some expensive weapon. I'm not sure if I could possibly make a profit that would be of greater value than the money saved on the book.. hmmm

at least I have time to think it over! :) that's too bad it can't be combined with the 3% discount, how awesome would that be?? XD

I got it and used it to buy the 10 Mil book for the RICHEST avatar .. it over-rides the 3% discount ...

the savings on that must have been incredible!! definitely a smart move! it sure does override the 3% doesn't it haha

I got that RE also. It doesn't expire until you use it. I think I will follow Angelo and get the 10 mil book, I have the np, I just feel like earning more np before I get it. It's good it doesn't run out! Congrats on getting the discount!

• 1 month later...