Random Neopets Thoughts

It's late, and I'm still up. Well, actually, it's early. It's after 5 am right now... I've been doing my dailies and such and a few random thoughts popped in my head... things like:

1. Exactly how much money does Fyora have?

2. If we had the option to tell King Skarl a fat joke, would he throw us out of the castle faster?

3. What would really happen if the Esophagor was hit with an evil snowball?

4. What would happen if Jelly World appeared out of nowhere? *is carried off by a meepit stampede*

5. What would that angry Yurble janitor in Altador say to you suggesting he take anger management classes?

7. When will that bored Neopet at the Wheel of Mediocrity find something interesting to talk about?

8. Where does that blue plushie of prosperity get all his NP from?

9. If Neopia had an Instagram, who would have the most selfies on it? Probably Chadley. Ugh.

10. How do you "blow the mind" of the brain tree? What parable could possibly stump him? (Lol, stump!)

Bonus! Why does the Duchess of the Sway remind me of the Trunchbull in the movie Matilda? Also, when can we "fire" our Habi P3s? I catch mine sleeping on the job way too much! Also, does that Techo superfan take a lot of cardio training? He seems to cheer louder each year. That much cheering can't be healthy. Haha!

Bonus x 2! Is there an elderly Neopet species that looks like Mrs. Doubtfire? I HAVE to know!

My gosh, I could go on... what random Neopets thoughts do you have? Have you ever wondered about someone or something in Neopia?

Confession: The second thought made me snort. I laughed way harder than I should have. XD

Haha, we need a marshmallow pet since we already have biscuit, chocolate, and fire pets. S'mores!!

And Princess FernyPOO was my second guess for the selfies. That gal from Uni's clothes would be a third. XD

Haha, we need a marshmallow pet since we already have biscuit, chocolate, and fire pets. S'mores!!

I believe we already have the Mallow Grundo... Unless it's unreleased/retired, I know I've seen it before.

Could always have 2 end pets as biscuit, a chocolate pet and a mallow grundo. Then, if you're premium, have the magma/fire pet at one of the ends xD

I'm sure some clever person would catch on =3

That is true. I wonder if someone actually has a mallow grundo. I had never seen one myself before! It would be cool if somebody had pets like that though!

Well, here are two lovely customized Mallow Grundo's!::

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=abbiepuff and http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Aphy

Does anyone else find it odd that when we create our pets they're full grown and stay that way forever? Yet there is a baby paint brush...every time I think about this I find it a little perplexing.

I hate being a spoilsport in a thread where the original post made me giggle, but I don't think cameras would work in Neopia. Something about no electricity (or batteries) or the like? (A lot of fantasy books are like that, it seems.)

Oh well, I'm auto-subscribed for the next chuckle simply by replying. ^_^

Hahaha. Brock. How does he walk with his eyes closed all the time?

I wouldn't be surprised if Neo/Pokemon kind of inspired each other. I saw a post by a user who had an Eevie in their signature, and at first, I thought: Xweetok? Kind of!

:woot:

Geek out with your beak out, ya'll.

I have a 64,000 np question though. We have Neo plushies, Neo cards, Neo video games. Where's our Neo cartoons? I personally would like to see an animated Hagan and Skarl having a cat fight. What kind of accents would they have?

Y U NO LIKE CARTOONS, TNT? :oink:

Edit: Omg, that piggie emote is adorable! Reminds me of a little snorkle!

I couldn't find a good place to put this, so a thread with Neopets randomness is probably the most appropriate.

I don't know why I haven't looked at old AC prizes before, but now I have a whole shopping list!

And I wonder how Yooyus feel about being bought and sold?

Hahaha. Brock. How does he walk with his eyes closed all the time?

I wouldn't be surprised if Neo/Pokemon kind of inspired each other. I saw a post by a user who had an Eevie in their signature, and at first, I thought: Xweetok? Kind of!

:woot:

Geek out with your beak out, ya'll.

I have a 64,000 np question though. We have Neo plushies, Neo cards, Neo video games. Where's our Neo cartoons? I personally would like to see an animated Hagan and Skarl having a cat fight. What kind of accents would they have?

Y U NO LIKE CARTOONS, TNT? :oink:

Edit: Omg, that piggie emote is adorable! Reminds me of a little snorkle!

Omg if there were a NeoPets cartoon I'd be all over that. IMAGINE IF ALL THE OLD PLOTS WERE CARTOONS!!

Omg if there were a NeoPets cartoon I'd be all over that. IMAGINE IF ALL THE OLD PLOTS WERE CARTOONS!!

Omg I want a cartoon of the Maraqua plot so badly. Isca and Caylis are some of my favourite plot characters.

Some other questions, carried over from the AC boards:

- Just how do Peophins walk on land?

- How do Kikos walk?