Custom Made Color: Nebula (Warning: 22 images)

Warning: The link I have provided as a source is reddit, which is a vast website with a lot of NSFW content, I highly recommend not venturing outside of the thread sourced unless you are at least 16 years of age.

These are not mine, I have posted a source at the bottom.

A user on reddit submit a lot of custom made pets with a custom color he made called "Nebula"

Sorry if this thread has been made before, I searched TDN and Google and didn't find much on the subject.

a0MO1Tc.pngYYEOoSB.pngXrRz2Ze.png

CxleAdy.png67QWz5Z.pngvS8ay0n.png

1kVmIwf.pngTXk8AC9.pngfSa7vmI.png

N1ga4QJ.pngkxWGZ8z.png2tafpdh.png

3KvnuMW.pngtcWsNHd.pngERPq0tg.pngRL1zgdP.pngBtqxk7y.pngrXJ2tXH.pngpbkWD1y.pngkzY60qJ.pngav5mZsS.pngt3tF9yk.png

(source)

This is neat! Thanks for sharing! I think it came about on April Fool's Day (this was, if I remember correctly, the prank on OpenNeo's Dress to Impress :D) I think. That's the first time I saw "Nebula" pets, anyway :D

Edit: I just checked, and Nebula is an option on their website (listed as fake, of course!)

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&color=-1&species=1#color=-1&species=1&state=21163

OMG this needs to be a real thing!! Those pets are awesome!!!!

hahah I remember seeing this on April Fools day!

I was like YESSSS hahah 10000000000 times better than eventide!!

I love the gelert's spiral galaxy :D

This is a gorgeous color. If it were real, I don't think I could decide between a Kougra, Draik, Poogle, or Bori. Dang dang. *-*

These are awesome! :D I love mystical colors and themes. Too bad this isn't real. I might prefer this type of mystical over the Eventide color.