MEGA yay for a GREAT day!!!

leverhelven

So I've been studying since the beginning of the year for a set of tests in order to get approved in the University of my dreams here in Rio... Been having classes every Saturday AND some Sundays...

Today I took the 1st out of 3 tests... and I got an A!!! The very TOP score!!! This also means I won't even need to take the 2nd test: I can skip straight to the 3rd!!! All that studying has paid off!!! :happydance: :dance:

Plus, on Neo, I decided to take super-duper risky bets on Food Club today... And they all worked out, the stars aligned and I managed to get 112:10 today!!! If you're not familiar with the Food Club, that means I got 11,2 times the amount I bet! That's AWESOME!!! :D

Also bought 2 Mystery Caps and got bonus items on both xD

Now I'm off to celebrate my test results with my friends!!! So come sing with me! If you like piña colada, and getting caught in the rain... :headphone:

:D

That's amazing news! What are you planning on going to university for?

I used to study History, but long story short, I decided to take a 180 degree turn in my life. I quit my former Univeristy, and now I wanna study Psychology! :) :)

Good job, Patti! What an accomplishment! -sings with you-

If we lived closed by I'd totally invite you for a drink with me and my pals!

(or maybe just some water for you, because of bunsy <3 )

So I've been studying since the beginning of the year for a set of tests in order to get approved in the University of my dreams here in Rio... Been having classes every Saturday AND some Sundays...

Today I took the 1st out of 3 tests... and I got an A!!! The very TOP score!!! This also means I won't even need to take the 2nd test: I can skip straight to the 3rd!!! All that studying has paid off!!! :happydance: :dance:

Plus, on Neo, I decided to take super-duper risky bets on Food Club today... And they all worked out, the stars aligned and I managed to get 112:10 today!!! If you're not familiar with the Food Club, that means I got 11,2 times the amount I bet! That's AWESOME!!! :D

Also bought 2 Mystery Caps and got bonus items on both xD

Now I'm off to celebrate my test results with my friends!!! So come sing with me! If you like piña colada, and getting caught in the rain... :headphone:

:D

If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain....

AAAHHH!!! CONGRATS!!!! I knew you would kick butt! :D And the top score no less!! You're getting in, for sure ;) It must feel really nice to see the (amazing) results of all that hard work!

Go out and celebrate! You definitely deserve it!! If I was in Brazil right now, I'd totally go out to celebrate with you. But I'm there in spirit! :happydance: