Extra Thick Goggles

maxalt75

My pet has blurred vision, the cure is extra thick goggles which happen to cost almost a 100k, if you can even find one in a shop. I tried going to the healing springs and she keeps taking away his hunger so I can't feed him any poisionous jelly to get a more manageable disease. He's sick so I can't fight in the battledome, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from TDN Questions to Neopets Help.

Stick either to not going to the healing spring and in a day you could feed your pet with a poisonous jelly, or keep going to the spring, it will eventually heal it. I'd recomend the second option, just a bit of patience.

Just keep on working at the Healing Springs; you can go about every 30 minutes so it really is a privilege! Here's another tip: Don't forget to check Coltzan's Shrine every 12 hours! You have a chance of Coltzan's healing your pet! :)

Hope this helps! ^_^