D'oh! It's the Ultimate Simpsons Thread!

leverhelven

So, as you can probably see from my siggy, I'm a Simpsons fan. No, wait, not merely a fan... a TOTAL FANATIC! :D I have all the Season Boxes released so far, I've got dolls, stuffed dolls, T-shirts and even school supplies (and I'm 24 :P ).

What motivated me to create this thread was getting 100% in this awesome Buzzfeed test. I felt so proud, tehee!

Anyways, I'd love to know other Simpsons fans out there! Let's talk about our favorite characters, episodes, quotes... There's just so much to talk about!!! :D :D

Patti, have you ever played the Simpsons Road Rage video game? I love it! It's like Crazy Taxi but with Simpsons instead!

Unfortunately I've never played it, but I remember when it was released I was SO craving for one!! Unfortunately my father is the type of guy who thinks video games are "boy stuff", so the last console he gave me was my cherished Game Boy Color, back in 2000, when I was 10. After that, he'd just tell me "I was becoming a lady, and thus video games were not for me" @_@

Oooooo LONG ago I participated in MANY Simpsons Trivia threads on the Gamefaqs forums. I guess it's been about 12 years since I did that, but if it's one thing I know, it's useless Simpsons info from various episodes. Although, it has ALSO been years since I watched the reruns on local broadcast TV.... the times kept changing so I don't know when they're on anymore. lol So i usually catch the NEW episodes on Sunday evenings. ;) The reason I say many threads on those other forums, was because after a few hundred posts or so the forum would get filled and locked and another had to be created. lol

While I don't do much on those forums anymore, the site is still awesome for a HUGE range of video game walkthroughs, hints, tricks, release data, even media such as images now. ;)

It's amazing that The Simpsons is still running pretty STRONGLY after all these years. They're obliterating every animated record around, to what I've heard. lol They are quite the phenomenon. ^_^

Here in Colombia, the Simpsons are still popular, but local channels, put old episodes, even before comparing with that issue now, I think the old are best.

also the Latin dub the Simpson's what gives it that special touch and is very fun to watch.

Unfortunately I've never played it, but I remember when it was released I was SO craving for one!! Unfortunately my father is the type of guy who thinks video games are "boy stuff", so the last console he gave me was my cherished Game Boy Color, back in 2000, when I was 10. After that, he'd just tell me "I was becoming a lady, and thus video games were not for me" @_@

ARG, what a bummer! I'm going to encourage my kids to play video games to keep them at home and out of trouble. -shakes fist at this cruel world-

ARG, what a bummer! I'm going to encourage my kids to play video games to keep them at home and out of trouble. -shakes fist at this cruel world-

Ahaha! I totally agree! I played the game, and it was a blast! But I actually never got into The Simpsons, unfortunately :( I was really, really young when I watched my first Simpsons episode, and all I remember is that dolphins were killing people and there was blood everywhere. Someone said it was a Halloween special? I have no idea. But after I saw that, I didn't really want to watch anymore :|

I'd like to give it a chance, for sure, though! I've seen a couple of episodes here and there, and I fell in love with the movie, so I'm sure I'd love it! I'm a South Park person, and I imagine that the humor is sort of similar in some ways :b It's on my list of things to watch when I have time (five years from now when I'm done with my Ph.D xD)

Woo! Closet Simpsons fan here!

I've played every game (anyone play Tapped Out?) as well as watched every episode multiple times, can even recite the commentary on DVDs... It's that bad lol

I even have dolls from when I was a kid. They're probably 20 years old now >.>

Woo! Closet Simpsons fan here!

I've played every game (anyone play Tapped Out?) as well as watched every episode multiple times, can even recite the commentary on DVDs... It's that bad lol

I even have dolls from when I was a kid. They're probably 20 years old now >.>

I really, really want to play that but I can't on my phone and my graphics card in my computer isn't compatible apparently :sad02:

I absolutely love The Simpsons! I've seen every episode multiple times, it's one of my favourites programmes. It's like Friends - I'll never get sick of it no matter how many times I watch it XP

I was going to catch up on all the seasons once upon a time, but we're talking twenty-four(?) seasons now and...eek. (I salute you, Lev, as I always have.)

This Bud...er...Duff (see what I did there?) is for you: ;)

2014-05-23B.gif

(Clean/color version here)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to have poofed! I was having problems with my connection >:(

Anyways, I wanted to share with you guys my beloved Simpsons shelf :D

Lisa and my collection of The Simpson DVD boxes (I have all that were released so far: seasons 1 thru 16 and season 20)

DSC01440.jpg

I later added Ralph and Milhouse to the top shelf:

DSC01445.jpg