temari

ok so i have my blue evil fuzzle. i have my pet. i have my pet play with the evil fuzzle...and nothing. i'm pretty sure i've forced them to play together over 50 times and i'm still not getting a sign of the avatar so here's my question: does it matter if it's done in the little pop up window for the item or do you have to refresh the entire page and keep playing like that? because i just use the little window and press backspace whenever i need to play again :S

You are supposed to do it in the tiny window. What I usually did was to refresh (ctrl r / cmd r) for a couple minutes and check if I have the avatars. If not, start refreshing again.

oh my gosh thank you guys so much

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I remember that this avatar took me awhile to get too. I use the little window all the time without refreshing, but you should still get the notification. If I remember correctly, the notification actually shows up in that window after playing with the fuzzle. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually. Good luck!

I'd suggest just rapidly cntl-r-ing or f5-ing the "you played with [pet name]" page, you shouldn't need to go back to the action page.

Lady J is right, the notification does pop up, and the BOO! is in bold caps, so you shouldn't easily miss it.

I got the avvie a couple weeks ago after a full hour of refreshing, it's totally possible! Good luck!

I kept clicking on the item and choosing play with "pet" in the little window. It did take me a long time, I remember it being frustrating. I don't think there's an exact number of tries that it takes or exact odds but it is on the harder side. It probably took me half an hour or more of clicking.

I don't remember it being quite as hard to get as the drackonack avatar though