How Many "Pages" Is Your SDB ?

Angeló

Whoa, the numbers here are incredible! And I thought I was a hoarder. XD

I've only got 44 pages. Items: 1,318 | Qty: 3,020

I got the SDB avvie a couple months ago and was planning on discarding stuff, but then The Coincidence happened. :/

I need to look for 1 NP items again. :whistle:

After adding my AC prizes and some things picked up doing dailies, I'm up to 145 pages.

Items: 4,320 | Qty: 22,830

Of course, I need to go through the whole thing and pull out any gallery items that inadvertently ended up there (including some of those AC prizes)... And I should probably sell some of the high-priced things.

I have a friend who keeps all her NP entirely in items; she rarely has more than 100k anywhere. She's guaranteed to keep up with inflation (though she can be hurt by deflation, too, I guess). It's certainly an interesting approach. When she wants to buy something, she trades in items.

I'm at 71 pages. I've been slowly clearly away pages to fund my Wheel of Extravagance spins.

Items: 2,126 | Qty: 8,721

You may want to brace yourselves for this one:

Items: 6,818 | Qty: 13,075

Pages: 228

That's before I update a couple gallery pages.

I have 5 pages,138 items,and 152 QTY and I thought my SDB was messy. I will probably not get around to cleaning it out since I don't have anywhere good to put all the stuff in there.

haha in real life I can't have too much stuff, I'm constantly donating clothes and other things. I just dumped off 3 whole car loads of old things to a church for their fundraising yard sale last week lol..

It translates to neo as well, I've been forcing myself to save up for the rubbish avie after getting the packrat...but it's been hard D: haha, I sold off a lot of the items I had saved for the packrat

Items: 858 | Qty: 1,352

I obviously have a long way to go haha 29 pages