Mysterious Symol Hole

TheSpaceKing

Does Anyone Know Much About It?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You send your pet down there, basically nothing ever happens, but some people get lucky and your pet can bring back items/wearables that are exclusive to the Symol Hole and generally go for a good amount of NP from what I've seen on the Neoboards.

I have personally never gotten anything from the Symol Hole, not an item, not an avatar, nada.

Ok Thanks For Letting Me Know

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've been going once a day for a looong while in hopes of getting the avie.

Can you go more than once a day? If so, how many times?

It would be nice to eliminate another daily (I no longer do the Wheels, Cheese Roller, Coconut Shy, Apple Bobbing, etc...once I got the avies I stopped).

:P

About a year ago, I visited multiple times a day (every time I spun the wheels), and I won 3 different things over the course of a few months. I haven't won anything since then, though, so I guess I just got really lucky (I initially thought TNT had increased the chances of winning).

I got the avatar on Symol Day many years ago; a lot of people got it that day. They need to do that again for people.

• 3 months later...

I did it forever, and never received a thing. I had given up, and primarily did it out of habit. Today, I was shocked to receive the avatar and 768 neopoints.

For the record, the time was something like 10:37 central, so it doesn't appear to be linked to the time you enter. Also, I think I just "climbed in slowly" since that was the first option and required the least clicking.

I did it for a couple of months while visiting it about a once an hour 6-8 times daily and just recently recieved the avatar. Aside from that, nothing. It's quick to do though so I'll still be giving it a shot every now and then.

• 10 months later...

I know this topic is old, but if we are not allowed to post to old topics, then I assume the mods would have locked it.

Has anyone recently received this avatar, as in the year 2015?  Also, if I use the back button rather than return to Meridell, will that matter?