Why did this happen? :S

Saxen

I signed up for the monthly competition thingies (Geos/Armada/Kacheekers) and had had a few moves. I just went to check if my opponents had moved and all of the games have disappeared?

I've never participated properly before so I have no idea what's going on... is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen? :S

Ah... well that sucks. I was hoping for a trophy or two from there this month :/

I've been trying for months for a trophy XP I've won a lot of games too but nope. same thing happens to me every month :/ today I came on and my current game was gone replaced by a new one..I feel like I might just give up lol

I would submit a ticket. Chances are people have in the past, but TNT should know that it's still glitching out and the more tickets submitted, they will know how far the impact reaches and possibly get to crack-a-lackin' on fixing whatever issues there may be.

Gahh I'm sorry to hear it's happening to you, too, Shelley!

Yeah I think a ticket is a good idea. I don't reckon they'll do anything about it though, Lenny Conundrum has been glitched for a year or something silly like that D:

Actually, that's not a glitch. The competition lasts for four weeks, and you're supposed to complete each game within a week. If you don't, the game ends with neither player advancing. If you want to get a trophy, you need to finish your week 1 games at the very least, by either winning out right or using "move or lose" to force a win.

That being said, there are a lot of glitches in the tournament. Most notably, week 2 doesn't happen when it's supposed to, so the week 1 games last an extra week. And then you're put into week 3 games somewhat randomly, I think, followed by week 4, and finally you get to try to play week 2's games in the 2-3 days left over at the end of the week after week 4 ends. And then you can sometimes get a trophy without having done anything, and other times when you should have gotten a higher trophy, you might get a lower trophy (or none at all) because the prize distribution is glitched.

I've managed to get 3 bronzes in just a few months of playing, and I usually get at least 1 more bronze each month, which is a nice amount of NP. I should have gotten at least one gold and a couple of silvers, but so far haven't had any luck. People have told me that if you keep playing, eventually you should randomly get the gold (even if you didn't technically earn it that month).

The times when you need to complete your games:

week 1: 11:59pm NST on the 7th (with the current glitch, you can keep playing until the 14th, but I"m not sure it counts)

week 3: 11:59pm NST on the 21st

week 4: 11:59pm NST on the 28th

week "2": 11:59pm NST on the last day of the month

Ahhh thank you Siniri!! That's super helpful info!

I'll enter myself in next months competition and hopefully complete each weeks game in time. I'm desperate to add those trophies to my collection, since I'm terribad at most flash games XP