Too bad we can't trade Crystal Neggs

They're so pretty, but I have no use for them. I wish I could give them to someone with a Negg gallery or something.

I feel so bad discarding them all. They should have taken the "No Trade" off after the Hunt was over.

My friend has a negg gallery, and so she has to use gift boxes to transfer all the prizes that come out of the neggs (so that she can keep all the neggs for her gallery). Her husband plays Neopets, too, so he just cashes in all his neggs, and then gives the prizes to her -- but that's a lot of gift boxes. I suppose that's why TNT does it.

I agree, though -- I have so many no-trade items in my SDB, and I don't want to just toss them, but I also have absolutely no use for them, either. I don't quite get why they're non-trade anyway -- if someone really wants two of a certain prize, they could do a NC trade for them, anyway -- so why not let us trade the items, as well? If they don't want to mix up NC and NP, just make them follow the NC-tradable rules (which I guess would still require the same amount of gift boxes... hmm...).

Yeah it's a big shame, they're so lovely :( I'm kicking myself that I missed a day, would have loved to build a gallery around them

In agreement with you guys. Are the prizes really worth it? I thought of trying to "magic dust" (lol) one of them to see if the prize is worth it, but IDK if I really want to waste the NC. Speaking of NC, how long is it good for? Do you have to spend it within a certain time frame?

I also felt bad just discarding them, but I must be the only person who plays neopets that hates having a bunch of items in my SDB.

I definitely discarded them immediately. I hate having junk clogging up my SDB. I clean it out once every couple of weeks.