Habitarium

Master of Puppets

Hello community.

I make this post to ask about the Habitarium.

a few weeks ago finally reaches level 50

but then my question is whether it is worth keep taking care of him or i can abandon him.

as I have seen several friends in neo, which completely abandoned their habitarium came after level 50.

wanted to know your opinions, to see if it's worth it or not, continue take care of him.

because who knows when add new levels at Habitarium.

thanks

Shad.

Personally I love Habi, I just love watching my p3s working so hard and quite frankly I think they are super adorable.. Anyways, I keep my Habi going, partly because I'm part of a guild on neopets called the HGG-R which helps others on reaching level 50 on Habi by gifting them buildings or food and I love to help people so I don't mind at all keeping it up. As long as I have enough resources I don't need to be on it all the time. Another reason I keep it around is because you can get 500 NP every time you fill your level up bar, so you make quite a bit of money after a while, just make sure your little p3's are hard at work and safe and you could make thousands in one day. Hope that helped a little! :)

Habitarium is easy money. Like they said, it gives you 500NP every time you "level up" once you reach Level 50. I don't really want to play flash games to earn NP so habi is basically my source of income. It's not high maintenance either, you only put the P3s to sleep once they get super tired. The only downside is its CPU usage is ridiculously high, but otherwise, it's all good. :thumbsup:

keep collecting those gems! :D it's a great way to earn money. You can earn up to 150k a day I've heard. Unfortunately my habi has been having some strange issues...but I'm looking forward to reaching level 50. And since you don't lose levels you can abandon it if you get bored and come back to it and start over whenever :)

The good news is even if you "abandon" it you won't need too much time to rebuild - depending on how many p3s you want to hatch in a day. I've let mine go many times and I'm always back to normal within a week :D

As others have said, a level 50 habitarium can be very profitable, especially if you remember that discarding eggs gives you 200 xp (so discarding 5 eggs alone give you 500 NP). A lot of people who earn a lot through their habitarium leave it open all day so that the gems stack up. Personally, I just use my nesters as a sort of egg farm and stop in to discard them periodically. It's a method that isn't as lucrative as others, but it easily nets me 50K NP a week.

Wow. Good question. I only just started playing it for the first time and need to know this sort of thing. I have another question: how do you "restart" the game? I mean, I'm only level 7 or so and I've found out that I started on the hardest of the maps. I'd like to try again on an easier one.

I don't know if you can restart but I was level 50 once and forget the Habitarium for 2-3 years. When I came back, I had to start from zero, I was kind of frustrated :(

But nevermind, I'm lvl 50 again and it's a decent way of earning NP, I leave it open for an hour or so several times a day.

well,i had thought as several here, keep on, but sometimes quite bored me, and I wanted to leave, but other times I like to keep it, is like an anthill, but I never had one, so that the idea .

but the other thing was, about getting the gems, had not thought about the strategy of discarding eggs but as i had already achieved most of the resources, what i was doing was to buy things and return to collect them, but soon returning all collected again since I leave it open when I leave.

some other strategy to keep it running?

I read that they can also give you ban, someone happened to him?

Shad.

Habitarium is a game that you just let run in the background. As far as I know and the research that I have done... the Neopets Team won't ban you for letting the game run all day or all night. I think the point of the game is to actually have it opened anyways since after 10 or so minutes, your P3's won't gather resources for you any more (yet their energy will still be depleted). The things that do run after you close Habitarium are usually actions that have a progress bar (ie nesting eggs, building structures, upgrading structures).

You get 500np for every 1 Purple Gem that you collect at level 50 and you get 1 Purple Gem for every 1,000xp that your Habitarium generates.

I've read that the most profitable method of generating NP from Habitarium is to have only 3 Soldiers to defend your colony; 3 Nesters to populate your colony, and the rest workers to harvest resources.

I believe workers generate 1xp per resource gathered and how fast they gather in a minute depends on their level. However, a level 3 Worker will generate more XP without you having to do much in an hour vs. a level 3 Nester in a level 3 Nest producing eggs.

You use the resources gathered to build, upgrade, and delete. Building a structure gives 200xp and upgrading it gives 300xp. The most cost-efficient building to construct are the Nests. Just delete the nests after you upgrade it to level 2.

I don't know the exact numbers but people have been posting that they make up to 100k in 24 hours, leaving their Habitarium open day and night. The purple gems flood their Habitarium over night and they just gather them in the morning. They rest their P3's using just Houses and then put them back to work. Rinse and repeat.

Guest Sabs

I agree! I'm at level 50 for Habitarium, and I find it great for making neopoints. You'll start collecting purple gems worth 500 nps a piece. I usually leave mine running in a separate tab for hours, and would make around 80-100k a day. I found the nesting method to be slower for leveling up.

I've used this guide a lot:

http://www.neopets.com/~habitarium_guide