Which faction are you joining for the 29th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 29th round?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 29th round?

• Awakened
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Thieves Guild

This is off-kilter in comparison to the site, but I'm pretty certain the start time is 12a NDT/3a EDT Thursday, right?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140515T03&p0=126&fg1=ea0606&fg2=000&msg=Go+to+Battle&csz=1

Guess I better not shut down my laptop for the next two days (only hibernate)...or at least remember to bring up the link as soon as I turn on my computer each day.

I did absolutely no research before picking a faction and went with the Thieves. I need that and the Order avatars still, but going with the majority has gotten me nowhere for weeks.

I've joined the Order.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have reason to believe that the Order is cursed. :U

I'm going to keep on trying though.

Er, is the Obelisk a feature now or will it end eventually? I'd assume that it'd end eventually but...??

I have reason to believe that the Order is cursed. :U

I'm going to keep on trying though.

Er, is the Obelisk a feature now or will it end eventually? I'd assume that it'd end eventually but...??

No, the obelisk is permanent until TNT remembers it again (like never?)

I chose the winning sidethis time which is really fun .. I now choose the faction I want to win based on the boons that I like best ... this time I was hoping for the cartiphication ??? :sad01_anim: erm ok ..... the map reading thingy in faerie caverns