Graduation

Naamah D.

I am graduating on my birthday. This is the very first Summer where I don't have Summer school for crying out loud! I finally get a chance to loaf around and play video games and relax all Summer.

Congratulations on your graduation!! :D High School or College? I refuse to take summer classes. nope. I have to have a break or else I would go insane o.O haha

Congratulations on your graduation!! :D High School or College? I refuse to take summer classes. nope. I have to have a break or else I would go insane o.O haha

High School :)

The majority of High School was a very tough time so I'm glad to finally be done.

Congratulations on your graduation! I can't believe it's already time for my ten-year reunion! (I need a job so I can afford to go. xP )

I've worked through the summer...I did it for my bachelor's degree. But it was an accelerated program and most of us worked through the summer...only a couple of people didn't, because their scholarships wouldn't let them. Spring semester ran from January through May (four classes, four weeks each), then we had a week off before summer semester, a week off before fall semester and then two weeks off for the holidays. A lot of work, true, especially since I doubled up on some of my classes...but I was done in thirty-nine months! (3.25 years)

High School :)

The majority of High School was a very tough time so I'm glad to finally be done.

High school IS tough, I mean not just the work, but the environment and all the social groups. I really enjoyed my senior year though. Graduating is a big accomplishment :) woohoo! The real world is scary though :X sometimes I want to go back to grade school hahah

Congrats on your graduation and enjoy a well-deserved summer off! :)

What are your plans for after high school, if you don't mind my asking?

If you're talking about careers, I want to work with children in Elementary School. I already work with kids, I just want to take the career further in life.

If you're talking about the Summer, I'm just going to loaf around and play video games. I'll do other things to, but mainly video games :p