MME18 Just Released!

To start the week off, a brand new Mysterious Morphing Experiment has hit the Mall. The MME18-S1: Gothic Rose Dress has just become available to purchase for 550NC. This experiment is starting off with a lovely dress, and desirable items are sure to follow. This MME is only available in the NC Mall until May 18th, so make sure to get yours before the deadline.

mall_mme18_rosedressq.gif

Click the above image for more information!

For more information on Mysterious Morphing Experiments and to view past experiments, please take a look at our guide.

Mysterious Morphing Experiments Guide

I've never gotten or really followed a MME but saw the dress, "tried it on" and fell in love. Going to have to cut myself off after the rest of the NC is gone (luckily it was a present) because buying adorable rl diapers is a higher priority (kind of). Can't wait to see what it turns into!

OK so please allow a possibly ridiculous question.

On a certain dress up preview site there are three options for the current MME. Does this mean that there will be three different routes your item (i.e. dress) can take? If so, can you purchase TWO MMEs and get different transformations or is it likely you'll end up with the same one because it's on the same account?

Edited by Nubisbully

when there are multiple IDs they can have different stages, and come out with different items. some stages may be the same, but usually there will be one stage where the items are all different. you will need to have at least one of each ID to receive all the different stages.

the awarding of bonuses is random, and so someone who bought one MME may get one bonus, and someone who has 7 MMEs may get none. its a limit of one bonus per MME though :)

So no real reason to get two MME's? Looking back on others, there seems to always be a preferred stage path but I don't want to get two of them and have a legitimate chance of getting the same path twice. I was hoping two would transform differently, but I guess as with most NC or even NP things, it's all chance.

The three paths have different ID numbers. When you go to purchase the dress, you can see which ID number you have in your shopping cart. I know with Chrome you highlight the name of the item along with the thumbnail in the shopping cart. Then right click and click on Inspect Element. From there it will show the ID number. That way you won't purchase the same one twice. I can't remember the entire ID number(s) (except the first one is a 7) but the last two are 67, 68 or 69.

Oh awesome. I almost wish I didn't know that, because now I'm tempted to get another one! Hmmm... Thanks for letting me know how to check that.

I found the number on the one in my cart but can't on the one I already purchased last week. It's ending today, so I guess I'll just hold my breath. Don't wanna be stuck with the same transformations. Thanks again

Edited by Nubisbully