Roll or not roll

Master of Puppets

vrn.gif

dw6.gifdb6.gifYour roll: 6 von Roo's roll: 6

Hm, we tied. How about we double the stakes and go again?

2.png

This could be risky!

Hello all, me again.
only asking for opinions about this, was to ask for your help and opinions if I play or not Dice with the count,
as all can see now we are on 4 levels, would be great if I win but if I lose bad because besides the 4 levels that train again, the avatar would lose until i win again to the count.
then, any opinions about this?.
Thx
Shad.

I'm not certain about what you're asking but...

If you already have the avatar and you don't want to lose it, don't roll anymore. I actually lost mine since I forgot about that, but I've recently regained it after quite some time.

However, if you don't care for the avatar, I'd say roll. It's a free level if you win, and even if you do lose, there's always a chance you could regain it the next day. Since you're using a pet you're training to roll the dice, keep in mind the level restrictions in the training school when you're raising stats. And if this is also your battledome pet, remember that if you go below the level required for the faerie abilities, you won't be able to use it.

Good luck!

I did this and lost big time. It came up doubles three times in a row and I lost a lot of levels that way. It took expensive training and lots of luck with Coltzan's Shrine to regain it all. I really don't recommend it to anyone who is serious about levels or Battledome.

If you're after the avatar, that's different. Like beruichi said, if you have the avatar and lose to von Roo, you not only lose the avatar, you lose the levels, too. Not fun.

Personally, I wouldn't do it.

One of my friends lives in Europe, and she uses DD to supplement her training every day. It's all about timing, though it can take a while to figure out the timing on your own computer. She has hers down so that even if she occasionally loses, in the long term, she's gaining levels through DD.

I live on the East Coast of the U.S., so DD is 3am-4am for me. I got the avvie once, and I personally won't go near it again because it's a ridiculous time for me, but if I could do it regularly, I would use it to get free levels.

well, it seems like many here I thought the same, I've been thinking whether to continue playing or not, almost like a month.

I care too much avy and levels that could lose if he lost.

so I'll leave it better this way, and not coming back where Count anymore.

Thanks for your opinions.

Shad.