Scores Galore WEEKENDS Is Back!!!

Ruto

Then it's a good thing I finally updated Silver's Lining Your Pockets! ;)

Kody, scores galore is done a few times a year. Several of those times just happen to be in fall.

when i first started playing neopets again in fall 2013, it seemed like there were scores galore weekends just about every other weekend. and the it stopped. this feels like the first one in a long time. ideas on why this is? too many events going on like festival of neggs, and advent calendar, the RE new daily intro, and whtnot?

For the past few years, they've had Scores Galore in spring (April or May, between the Festival of Neggs and the Altador Cup), in summer (after the Altador Cup), in autumn (generally in September), and in November during their birthday celebration. There are occasionally others, depending on what's going on, but those are the ones we can generally expect. The late Negg Festival this year made it an even longer wait between the last one and the one starting tomorrow.

So I just discovered that I still have one more games fortune cookie :D

Not for use this weekend, though, since I'd already started playing. Plus, I only have time this morning, and since it lasts 24 hours, I'd prefer to play in the evening and then the next morning.

Okay, just one last shameless plug for my game guide.

Then it's a good thing I finally updated Silver's Lining Your Pockets! ;)

Kody, scores galore is done a few times a year. Several of those times just happen to be in fall.

Hooray! Twice the motivation for me to go earn some NP. (I love your game guide; when I take the time, it's often one of my biggest NP earners.)