'Cause for the first time in forever...

Wow, I've actually seen/bought them many times before, but not in the past few months! I thought they weren't being sold here anymore (especially after the whole Jumpstart thing). May I ask where you got them? Even though I'm in a different state, I want to see if I can still find some! (Last time I bought one was at Saraiva MegaStore).

Wow, I've actually seen/bought them many times before, but not in the past few months! I thought they weren't being sold here anymore (especially after the whole Jumpstart thing). May I ask where you got them? Even though I'm in a different state, I want to see if I can still find some! (Last time I bought one was at Saraiva MegaStore).

Yes, Saraiva is the only place that sells them. Not all Saraivas seem to have them, though. I could only find those on a huge one here... (and that's after YEARS of looking for them with no success, lol)

excuse my lack of information - what do they do?

It's a way of buying NC without having to use your credit card. 20 reais is roughly 10 dollars, so by buying this 20 reais card and redeeming it, I get 1000 NC. Plus 2 gift boxes, plus 1 limited edition wearable exclusive to those cards :)

It's a way of buying NC without having to use your credit card. 20 reais is roughly 10 dollars, so by buying this 20 reais card and redeeming it, I get 1000 NC. Plus 2 gift boxes, plus 1 limited edition wearable exclusive to those cards :)

go, it is a true and very good investment, congratulations, I do not think that here in Colombia sell those cards, or at least I've never seen in supermarkets.

Walmart's website actually sells them. They just email you the code off the card :D

I tried this recently and received my confirmation e-mail for the sale, then promptly got another saying that they couldn't process my transaction for that particular item and my card would not be charged.