Welcome To May!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of May!

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

t_cac71bc0-9cee-11e1-b836-fdb4a0f00001.j

Just like last year with the picture XD Very funny. I'm going to make a a new Hissi, and possibly

color change a Lupe. There's also about five birthdays this month in my family/friends.

Tyrannian Victory Day... So is this like the 1st anniversary of the Obelisk war? Think something will happen?

Also

Happy May Day everyone!

Oh nooo is it? I hope it doesn't stop, I still need 3 of the avatars! :sad01_anim:

lupe day, may 2nd, i have a lupe. i have read that i can get free training that day. is it only one time or as many times as i can log online to train that day? thanks in advance.

You can get free training from the Swashbuckling Academy a maximum of 6 times since the minimum duration of a course is 4 hours

Tyrannian Victory Day... So is this like the 1st anniversary of the Obelisk war? Think something will happen?

Tyrannian Victory Day is actually the celebration of Tyrannia's freedom from an event waaaay back in 2001. The Obelisk War will likely be continuing for a long time, so people still have the chance to get the avatars they missed.

Just like last year with the picture XD Very funny. I'm going to make a a new Hissi, and possibly

color change a Lupe. There's also about five birthdays this month in my family/friends.

Ugh. I copy/pasted the Welcome to May template (obviously) and forgot that Justin was there. It actually scared me when I saw his face there this morning. It was just like WHOA WHAT THE HECK

Hahaha, I saw that pic of JT on FB and it cracked me up. If you aren't familiar with the song, you wouldn't get the joke. Hilarious! XD

Well, wonderful... that song's stuck in my head now. Thanks! =/